Re: Vince the IT Expert

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2013
      Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) State of Illinois disagrees with you Hoax.

      [Moderator's Note: If Vince is in business, he is not unemployed. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

      Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) Then you should ask Mark for a job at HMM in Austin, not far from you I presume.

      vincent Boyd" (vbboyd123456@...) I live in Texas, Sarge lives in New York. Somehow, asking Sarge for job doesn't seem to be very practical idea to say the least. Not only that, but Sarge is in the construction business,I am in the IT /EE business, two totally different industries. So with all that being said, Heather why don't you do us all (including yourself) a really big favor, why do't you just buttinsky out of mine and Sarge Freedom's personal business, xxxxx
    • Heather Van Doran
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2013
        Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) I' m sure Mark could get you on at HMM. Instead of spending your time sending out emails whining about how the world owes you a living try checking out the want ads in the Austin papers. I see why Dell got rid of you.

        vincent Boyd unemployed alleged electrical engineer (vbboyd123456@...) What Heather and her fellow dumbass righwingers fail to realize is that it used to be in this country that during the decades of the 1940's, 50's, 60's and 70's that just a man with a high school diploma could go out and get a job that would allow him to earn enough income to afford a comfortable middle class lifestyle for himself and his family.
        Not anymore even college kids with college degrees can't get jobs that pay a living wage anymore.

        Even kids with Engineering and Sciences degrees are having a really rough go of it:
        http://www.vdare.com/articles/national-data-by-edwin-s-rubenstein-5

        MIT and the National Science Foundation co-authored a report that shows that 34% of all Phd. Engineering graduates in America since 2008 who were either a US Citizen or a green card holder are either unemployed or are forced to work in "other fields" outside of Engineering

        http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/sed/2011/start.cfm

        It all changed in 1980 when Ronald Reagan and the ultra-radical right wing of the Republican power took control of our government in 1980.  That one seminal event changed America and not for the better as for the last thirty years the economic policies of the Republican party and its allies the corporate democrats like Clinton and Obama have been dismantling and destroying the middle class of this country. So today it the investment that was made in 1980 in bambozeling the American people to vote for Ronald Reagan and the Republicans well......
        has paid off in spades because.....
        It is far easier for corporations and companies in America to hire workers in cheap labor countries like India and China than it is to hire American workers and pay them a decent living wage . Until that changes we are going to be a country of massive amounts of people who are chronically long term unemployed  and desperately poor and a group of people represented by then the top 1% that are going to be making out like bandits or a pack of hungry wolves at  an unattended banquet dinner table full of prime rib and roast beef.
      • Heather Van Doran
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2013

          vincent Boyd" (vbboyd123456@...) I live in Texas, Sarge lives in New York. Somehow, asking Sarge for job doesn't seem to be very practical idea to say the least. Not only that, but Sarge is in the construction business,I am in the IT /EE business, two totally different industries. So with all that being said, Heather why don't you do us all (including yourself) a really big favor, why do't you just buttinsky out of mine and Sarge Freedom's personal business, beoch!
          Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) Now poor Tony AKA Sarge is a Christian 'expert'. PS: Vince, ask "Sarge" for a job.