Taxation Is not Theft

  • bugs
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
      Bugs WWP Member (46catfish@...) The only ones who doesn't want to pay taxes are the tea baggers who think they still live in the early 1800's and hate the Government,They should all move to either Russia,China or India and see how they are treated there.Planes go there each and every day.
      My wife and I have always made a high income and never have we ever hated to pay taxes,because we both love good roads,clean water,clean food, sewers,Good bridges. schools systems and we don't have horses.we drive good vehicle and don't have to put up feed to feed the horses the tea bagger want today.
      And if you don't like what is going on go and vote,and make change. is the America way.Sure I take off write offs, but not as many as the very rich do,many don't pay any tax period. and they should ,I would like to see a flat tax,without any deductions.for everyone.But taxes keeps our towns and cities safe,clean. and protected.plus many other things taxes pay for .
      And these so called Patriots today,are living in a fantasy world,and causing trouble for the rest of us.
      I am a citizen of the USA and I think if I enjoy the many thing the USA offer,I should be paying taxes. so should you.

      Conner 2 WWP Member (Conner2or@...) 46catfish -- I agree with your statement! It is also the obligation of every citizen in a democracy to be a knowledgeable voter, and assure that those politicians representing us actually represent us, and our interests.

      Bugs WWP Member (46catfish@...)
      And it is the Christian thing to do for our friends and family. No matter what a republicans or a Church says today.
    • Advanced Studies

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
            Conner 2 WWP Member (Conner2or@...) This statement is just a repetition of an over used right wing mantra. It is wrong and shallow. Repetition does not make it correct.

          • vbboyd123456@yahoo.com Boyd
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
              vincent Boyd unemployed alleged electrical engineer (vbboyd123456@...) That is all retardedStudies is: Wrong and shallow not to mention being a first class asshole.

              Conner 2 WWP Member (Conner2or@...) This statement is just a repetition of an over used right wing mantra.  It is wrong and shallow.  Repetition does not make it correct.

              advancedstudiesca@... WWP Member Taxing "income" is stupid.  Redistributing wealth from production is stupid.  Switching personal responsibilities to government is a slow death.
            • Judith
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
                Judith Niewadomski WWP Invitee(pasharabit@...) bUGS, IF YOU ARE REALLY DEVOTED TO TAXES, GIVE UP ALL YOUR INCOME TO THE GOVT. � Pay our property taxes, which are STEALING our home.� Of STFU

                Debt, an ingenious substitute for the chain and whip of the slavedriver.� -� Ambrose Bierce

                ��An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, a power to destroy; because there is a limit beyond which no institution and no property can bear taxation.��� -� John Marshall

                If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift, and voluntarily become a slave. --Samuel Adams�
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Cesare Beccaria, On Crimes and Punishment, quoted by Thomas Jefferson in Commonplace Book
                "I regret, as much as any member, the unavoidable weight and duration of the burdens to be imposed; having never been a proselyte to the doctrine, that public debts are public benefits. I consider them, on the contrary, as evils which ought to be removed as fast as honor and justice will permit."
                --James Madison, Debates in the House of Representatives on the First Report on Public Credit, 1790

                advancedstudiesca@... WWP Member Taxation Is not Theft