Taxation Is theft, based on force, & glad you admit it now, but just lamely try to justify it.

  • Algae5636@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      Al J WWP Email Member and Baha'i(Algae5636@... ) Lol.
      Your representative, senator and president are not "just saying " they represent you.
      They are in fact your legal representatives, which they became by election-- by the people's free choice. Whether you voted for them or not is immaterial. They are vested by the election process and the relevant US law with the power and authority to legislate in your behalf as surely as if you had given them a personal "power of attorney" or a proxy to that effect.

      So yes you must obey.
      But no, it's not extortion.
      You voluntarily participated in the election process by which they were chosen to represent you. Your representative(s) voluntarily committed you to the deal, in a written, signed agreement that will hold up in any court in the country.

      :-)

      WV WWP Email member and special friend of the cyber personality known as Automatic Lie (microdhses@...) Repeating;
      A guy can't just say he's my 'authorized agent' if I didn't agree to
      him being so.

      But at least you're now admitting that I must obey, EVEN THOUGH I
      haven't signed any contract. All you're got is what it really is;
      extortion, backed by force.

      Sorry, I never gave any sleazy politicians my 'power of attorney', nor
      any mafia.

      Hey, I've got an idea! What if I, wv, just say that I AM your
      'authorized agent', even though you don't agree, and make YOU Algae
      give me your property? Sure, you didn't give me your 'power of
      atterney' either, but why not just submit?

      Al J WWP Email Member and Baha'i(Algae5636@... ) Rofl. Repeating: Your legally authorized agent signed it for you, and that makes you legally bound to that contract. Your government representatives have "power of attorney" to act in your behalf.