Re: Boston bombers

  • Dennis Helbig
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 19, 2013
      Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) Put him in the cell with James Holmes. It'll be like a class reunion.

      Elyse WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) GOT HIM!!!!! ALIVE!!!!!!

      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member [paul_dunk@...] The surviving brother terrorist is now surrounded at 67 Franklin St. in Watertown, Mass.*
    • Jan Fry
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 19, 2013
        Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) Just who are the arrested additional people? The suspect on the run was cornered in a boat. A woman in the area reported seeing blood leading to a boat in her yard, and thermal imaging from helicopters had located someone in the vessel.
        The police threw so-called flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene. The boat later caught fire. Now that the suspect is in custody, he'll be first treated for his injuries. Then questioned for his motive, etc., including having to name co-conspirators. Then charged. Doesn't matter what he did or didn't do. He is entitled to a fair trial. Public opinions never count. Meanwhile ... Muslim leaders have not condoned the Boston Marathon race bombing.

        Elyse WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Speculation is he's wounded...also 3 additional people arrested in New Bedford, no explanation given.

        =
      • davidw1235@aol.com

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 19, 2013
              Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) *Jan; problem is that citizens love anything and will give up anything; so long as they are "SAFE"................height of cowardice*

              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 19, 2013
                Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) The kid was admitted to hospital in serious condition from a gun shot and blood loss. More questions, than answers.

                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 20, 2013
                    Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) Which is why they freely forced insurance up our xxx.

                    Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) *Jan; problem is that citizens love anything and will give up anything; so long as they are "SAFE"................height of cowardice*

                    Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) *If faulty, they can cause unintentional fires. More over, flash bang grenades shouldn't be used on citizens. *
                  • Bruce Majors
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 20, 2013
                      Bruce Majors WWP Email Member and libertarian activist (majors.bruce@...) Boston bombing excuse to eradicate 4th
                      Amendment?<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-excuse-to-eradicate-4th.html>

                      16 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/toddseavey/posts/448445961902514>
                      *
                      * <https://www.facebook.com/toddseavey?ref=ts&fref=ts#>
                      SWAT vehicles today in Watertown surrounded, among other homes, that of the
                      brother of libertarian Austin Petersen, he says, reportedly summoning his
                      brother outside by name with guns trained on him -- and presumably they're
                      systematically doing this to many residents and at many homes in the area
                      during the Dzhokhar-search.
                      Outside my Petersen frere's window...

                      <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513288552063463&set=a.309300609128926.72545.294291737296480&type=1&relevant_count=1>
                      [image: Photo: Outside my brothers
                      window...]<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513288552063463&set=a.309300609128926.72545.294291737296480&type=1&relevant_count=1>
                      <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513288552063463&set=a.309300609128926.72545.294291737296480&type=1&relevant_count=1>
                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 5:40
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-excuse-to-eradicate-4th.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=182452031816311164&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=182452031816311164&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=182452031816311164&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=182452031816311164&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=182452031816311164&target=facebook>
                      Labels: 4th Amendment<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/search/label/4th%20Amendment>
                      , Boston <http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/search/label/Boston>,
                      terrorism <http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/search/label/terrorism>
                      Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Was In Contact With Her
                      Son<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/mother-of-boston-bombing-suspects-says.html>

                      Grace Wyler <http://www.businessinsider.com/author/grace-wyler> | Apr. 19,
                      2013, 5:32 PM

                      - Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar
                      and Tamerlan
                      Tsarnaev<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-mother-of-the-boston-bombing-suspects-reportedly-arrested-2013-4>,
                      suggested Friday that the FBI had been surveilling her older son for
                      several years prior to Monday's attack.

                      Read more: <http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4>

                      http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2R0StM7Ou
                      attack.

                      In an interview with Russia
                      Today<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9rclZCqw#!>
                      Friday, *Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious
                      politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her
                      about her son's activities. *
                      "He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years," she said. "They
                      knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the
                      Internet he was going [to], they used to come...and talk to me...they were
                      telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of
                      him."
                      "How could this happen?...They were controlling every step of him, and they
                      are telling today that this is a terrorist attack," she added.
                      *A spokesperson for the FBI told Business Insider Friday that the agency
                      would be putting out a statement "shortly" regarding its previous contact
                      with either of the Tsarnaev suspects. The spokesperson would not confirm or
                      deny that the agency had had any previous contact. *
                      Tsarnaeva doubled down on her statements later in the interview, insisting
                      that her sons were innocent, and had been "set up" by the FBI:
                      "FBI, they were scared of my oldest son, they always told me that he's a
                      leader...they are afraid of him because, you know, he is a leader, he talks
                      about Islam a lot."
                      "They were talking to my son, and they called me officially and they told
                      me that my son is an excellent boy and they have no problem with him," she
                      added. "At the same time, they were telling me that...he is getting
                      information on really extremists...sites, so they were very, very afraid of
                      him. So that's why I think that this is a setup."
                      Tamerlan, 26, died Thursday night in a shootout with Boston Police. A
                      manhunt is still underway for Tsarnaeva's younger son, Dzhoker, 19.
                      Watch the clip below:
                      *UPDATE, 5:58 p.m.: *
                      CBS <http://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/cbs> News' Bob Orr reports
                      that the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago about his ties to
                      extremist groups.
                      From CBS' Major Garrett:<https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/325366967928250368>

                      Read more:
                      http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2R0SELozF
                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 5:36
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/mother-of-boston-bombing-suspects-says.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=552366144512530550&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=552366144512530550&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=552366144512530550&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=552366144512530550&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=552366144512530550&target=facebook>
                      Tsarnaev Not Read Miranda Rights Under 'Public Safety
                      Exception'<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/tsarnaev-not-read-miranda-rights-under.html>
                      Tsarnaev Not Read Miranda Rights Under 'Public Safety
                      Exception'<http://reason.com/24-7/2013/04/19/tsarnaev-not-read-miranda-rights-under-p>
                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 5:28
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/tsarnaev-not-read-miranda-rights-under.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=8974220394439807687&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=8974220394439807687&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=8974220394439807687&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=8974220394439807687&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=8974220394439807687&target=facebook>
                      Questions about the Boston
                      Bomber<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/questions-about-boston-bomber.html>
                      *An Internet friend asks*

                      Am I the only one that smells shit here?

                      I have been watching this whole ordeal in Boston today, since I woke up at
                      05:30 ET. Let's review:

                      We have a 19 year old kid, who by all accounts, is a good kid, everyone who
                      knows him speaks highly of him.

                      We have seen several video clips of him and his brother. None of the video
                      clips that we have seen even remotely looks as if they are in any way
                      connected to setting off a bomb at the Boston Marathon. On the other hand,
                      there are a number of video clips on web sites like Reddit who have
                      suspects that do look very suspicious. The government is telling us that
                      they have video clips that proves the 19 year old kid who is still alive
                      set the second bomb off, but the public and the media has yet to see these
                      clips.

                      The government has killed the brother.

                      The government claims that there was a car jacking, and a robbery. No one
                      has collaborated these stories as of yet.

                      There are at least three thousand law enforcement personnel on the
                      ground.....Most of these law enforcement personnel are greatly, hugely
                      overweight. None of them could pass a physical fitness examination, and
                      all of them are probably drawing overtime.

                      We have had at least, (that I have witnessed) three huge, large gunfire
                      engagements throughout the day. This is not including the purported gun
                      battle that killed the first (brother) suspect. The police and FBI have
                      yet to tell the public or the media what these gun battles were over.

                      There are at least two tanks rolling around the streets of Watertown
                      Massachusetts.

                      The whole metropolitan area of Boston has been shut down. No trains.....No
                      taxis.....No buses....

                      Everyone has been ordered to stay inside and lock their doors.

                      All of this, for some 19 year old kid, who is supposedly wounded, and
                      supposedly propped up in the back of a boat.

                      The boat is easily accessible, and any car, truck (or tank) could easily
                      hook up to the boat trailer and tote it on over to the police station, the
                      news media, where all of the fat cops are propped up wearing safety patrol
                      belts and flak jackets.

                      What am I missing here?

                      WTH?

                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 5:20
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/questions-about-boston-bomber.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=5860235374006982219&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=5860235374006982219&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=5860235374006982219&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=5860235374006982219&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=5860235374006982219&target=facebook>
                      Labels: Boston<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/search/label/Boston>
                      , terrorism<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/search/label/terrorism>
                      Special D.C. screening of medical marijuana documentary,Code of the
                      West<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/special-dc-screening-of-medical.html>

                      If you're in the Washington D.C. area, you’ll have an opportunity to catch
                      the new release premiere of *Code of the
                      West*<http://control.mpp.org/site/R?i=wHNDBaYcbp6dnDc8XWNNUQ>,
                      a documentary exploring the state of medical marijuana in Montana, this
                      Saturday.

                      Set against the sweeping vistas of the Rockies, the steamy lamplights of
                      marijuana grow houses, and the bustling halls of the State Capitol, *Code
                      of the West*follows the 2011 Montana State Legislature as it debates the
                      fate of medical marijuana. Once a pioneer in legalizing medical marijuana,
                      Montana considers becoming the first state in the nation to repeal its
                      medical marijuana law. *Code of the West* tells the story of both the
                      legislative process and the human lives and emotions behind it.

                      *What:* *Code of the West* new release premiere, including updates about
                      the main characters' lives, following the DEA raids and indictments

                      *Where:* *West End
                      Cinema<http://control.mpp.org/site/R?i=L-X3Wn-_0fjDyNzA63Jckw>
                      *, 2301 M Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20037

                      *When:* Saturday, April 20 at 4:20 p.m. Co-presented with Law Enforcement
                      Against Prohibition (LEAP) and the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP). Includes
                      a Q&A with Leigh Maddox, Esq., LEAP Speaker/Maryland State Police Captain
                      and Robert Capecchi, Deputy Director of State Policies, MPP.

                      Click *here* <http://control.mpp.org/site/R?i=XgSOwCq-HSAW-2ZP8dr4jw> for
                      tickets and more information.

                      Sincerely,

                      [image: Kate Zawidzki signature (master)]
                      [image: kate z]

                      Kate Zawidzki
                      Legislative Coordinator
                      Marijuana Policy Project

                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 5:04
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/special-dc-screening-of-medical.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=4962458943367808079&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=4962458943367808079&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=4962458943367808079&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=4962458943367808079&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=4962458943367808079&target=facebook>
                      TIME Puts Rand Paul on the Cover (and Sarah Palin's Endorsement of Him
                      Inside)<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/time-puts-rand-paul-on-cover-and-sarah.html>
                      <em>TIME</em> Puts Rand Paul on the Cover (and Sarah Palin's Endorsement of
                      Him Inside)<http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/18/time-puts-rand-paul-on-the-cover-and-sar>
                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 4:51
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/time-puts-rand-paul-on-cover-and-sarah.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=7704871962568589507&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=7704871962568589507&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=7704871962568589507&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=7704871962568589507&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=7704871962568589507&target=facebook>
                      Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston
                      Bombings?<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/did-obama-failure-to-enforce.html>
                      Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston Bombings? |
                      FrontPage Magazine<http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obamas-failure-to-enforce-immigration-laws-caused-boston-bombings/#.UXJxy1BFCho.blogger>
                      Posted by Bruce Majors <https://plus.google.com/101160572636384899744>at 3:45
                      AM<http://insomniaclibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/04/did-obama-failure-to-enforce.html>
                      <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=6413831558509346416&from=pencil>
                      Email This<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=6413831558509346416&target=email>
                      BlogThis!<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=6413831558509346416&target=blog>Share
                      to Twitter<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=6413831558509346416&target=twitter>Share
                      to Facebook<http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=8598705434867149799&postID=6413831558509346416&target=facebook>
                    • J. Keen Holland
                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 20, 2013
                        J. Keen Holland WWP Email Member and Construction Equipment Owner (OldPolitico@...) I've been thinnking about what I would do ifit was my neighborhood. I would have armed myself and searched my own home thoroughly. If police came to the door demanding admittance, I would tell them that I had already verified the suspect was not inside and that, if they insisted on entering without a warrant, I would stand offer not physical resistance byut mainntain my Fourth Amendment rights.

                        Bruce Majors WWP Email Member and libertarian activist (majors.bruce@...) Boston bombing excuse to eradicate 4th Amendment?

                        16 hours ago SWAT vehicles today in Watertown surrounded, among other homes, that of the brother of libertarian Austin Petersen, he says, reportedly summoning his brother outside by name with guns trained on him -- and presumably they're systematically doing this to many residents and at many homes in the area during the Dzhokhar-search.

                        Outside my Petersen frere's window...

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 5:40 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

                        Labels: 4th Amendment, Boston, terrorism

                        Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Was In Contact With Her Son

                        Grace Wyler | Apr. 19, 2013, 5:32 PM

                        Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, suggested Friday that the FBI had been surveilling her older son for several years prior to Monday's attack.

                        Read more:
                        http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2R0StM7Ou attack.

                        In an interview with Russia Today Friday, Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her about her son's activities.
[...]

                        From CBS' Major Garrett:

                        Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2R0SELozF

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 5:36 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

                        Tsarnaev Not Read Miranda Rights Under 'Public Safety Exception'
                        Tsarnaev Not Read Miranda Rights Under 'Public Safety Exception'

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 5:28 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

[...]

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 5:20 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

                        Labels: Boston, terrorism

                        Special D.C. screening of medical marijuana documentary,Code of the West

                        If you're in the Washington D.C. area, you’ll have an opportunity to catch the new release premiere of Code of the West, a documentary exploring the state of medical marijuana in Montana, this Saturday.

                        Set against the sweeping vistas of the Rockies, the steamy lamplights of marijuana grow houses, and the bustling halls of the State Capitol, Code of the Westfollows the 2011 Montana State Legislature as it debates the fate of medical marijuana. Once a pioneer in legalizing medical marijuana, Montana considers becoming the first state in the nation to repeal its medical marijuana law. Code of the West tells the story of both the legislative process and the human lives and emotions behind it.

                        What: Code of the West new release premiere, including updates about the main characters' lives, following the DEA raids and indictments

                        Where: West End Cinema, 2301 M Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20037

                        When: Saturday, April 20 at 4:20 p.m. Co-presented with Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) and the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP). Includes a Q&A with Leigh Maddox, Esq., LEAP Speaker/Maryland State Police Captain and Robert Capecchi, Deputy Director of State Policies, MPP.

                        Click here for tickets and more information.

                        Sincerely,

                        Kate Zawidzki
                        Legislative Coordinator
                        Marijuana Policy Project

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 5:04 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

                        TIME Puts Rand Paul on the Cover (and Sarah Palin's Endorsement of Him Inside)

                        <em>TIME</em> Puts Rand Paul on the Cover (and Sarah Palin's Endorsement of Him Inside)

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 4:51 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook

                        Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston Bombings?
                        Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston Bombings? | FrontPage Magazine

                        Posted by Bruce Majors at 3:45 AM
                        Email This
                        BlogThis!
                        Share to Twitter
                        Share to Facebook
                      • Jan Fry
                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 20, 2013
                          Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) If you have nothing to hide, why would you be armed when police want to search your home? a. Police are required show ID (not just a badge) b. Police are required a search warrant, issued by a judge. c. If armed and approached by bogus police as disguised home invaders, is your life less worth than material things? The Fourth Amendment and the "Exclusionary Rule"
                          http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/the-fourth-amendment-and-the-exclusionary-rule.html Tamarlan Tsarnaev took a trip to Russia in 2011. Not known ... his destination. The only things that has been revealed so far ... a. His father had left for Russia to seek medical for alleged end stage brain tumor. ( Russia offers excellent/top medical care. As it turned out, his father had blood clot in his brain ). b. Tamarlan Tsarnaev had become more religious in Islamic faith. c. Tamarlan Tsarnaev had a website, where he had posted U-tube videos related to radical Islamic views. d. Russia's recognized religion ... Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Judaism. e. The Tsarnaev family had escaped from the following, as refugees and had sought asylum in US ...
                          The latter is granted by an immigration judge, after being investigated. f. Tamarlan Tsarnaev had a wife and a young daughter.http://csis.org/publication/rise-radical-and-nonofficial-islamic-groups-russias-volga-region
                          The investigation likely consisted of running checks of FBI and U.S. intelligence community databases to determine if Tsarnaev had been in contact -- online or by phone -- with any known terrorist hubs, websites, or chat rooms, Miller said, or if he had traveled to any countries that could be "nodes of radicalization." In a typical investigation, those checks are followed by interviews with friends and family, and then the suspect himself.
                          The FBI says that no information was found to indicate Tamerlan had any connection to known extremist or terrorist groups.
                          http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580580/did-the-fbi-miss-a-chance-to-stop-tamerlan-tsarnaev/
                          http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/boston_marathon_bombing_tamerl.html
                          Dzhokhar Tsarnaev remains in critical condition and most likely being heavily sedated. While under the influence of the latter, anything he may or not say ... whether given his Miranda rights or not ... he won't remember. Meanwhile ... Republican leaders are calling for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev be denied his Miranda rights as an "enemy combatant"Miranda rights are covered under the 5th Amendment. A criminal lawyer would know this. When captured, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was in no position to resist arrest. Not while surrounded by multiple law enforcement, while in critical condition. Remember ... Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was surrounded by flash hand grenades, that caught his hiding place ( a boat ) on fire. A bit of overkill ... IMHO Note ... even the most heinous criminal, is entitled to legal advice and fair trial. As a legal US citizen, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is entitled to his US Constitutional rights. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/police-questioning-miranda-warnings-29930.html 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be questioned by a special interrogation team for high-value suspects. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to disclose the information publicly.
                          The public safety exception permits law enforcement officials to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation of a suspect and allows the government to introduce the statement as evidence in court. The public safety exception is triggered when police officers have an objectively reasonable need to protect the police or the public from immediate danger.Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/Justice-official-No-reading-of-Miranda-rights-for-Marathon-suspect-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev/-/11971628/19827602/-/14wj6qh/-/index.html#ixzz2R2diQOON
                          http://now.msn.com/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-wasnt-read-miranda-rights
                          Do I condone the senseless bombing? Nope. Absolutely not. Meanwhile ... his father has made arrangements to return to US, while in disbelief.

[...]

                          From CBS' Major Garrett:

                          Message 12 of 24 , Apr 20, 2013
                            [Moderator's Note: Rescued from the spam folder. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

                            Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) re: "The public safety exception"

                            Yes, with millions of pages of political "laws" already in existence & tens of thousands more pages, mostly passed without being read, we've no doubt that it's "legal" for the thugs of the State to do whatever they want, by whim. Limited only by the toleration of the masses (meaning, that as long as TeeVee sports, beer gas are still available, there will be no resistance from the masses).

                            From: oldpolitico@...
                            CC: jimmyjum@...; rockysma1@...; davidw1235@...; usmcdaughter1@...; paul_dunk@...; bobalou@...; world-wide_politics@yahoogroups.com; whatnowdebate@yahoogroups.com; carpbear@...; ducky4817@...; postherguy@...; conner2or@...; shadyslife@...; sergeantfreedom@...; wilemd@...; wakeupwayup@...; vbboyd123456@...; vandoran.heather@...; tdietlin@...; sweetpea88mlc@...; sergeantfreedom@...; scorpiolady1@...; sandysbeau@...; rhgusn@...; rgellar000@...; rebecca.plunkett@...; predatorbc@...; paul.dunk@...; patriot451@...; pasharabit@...; onepocketplayer@...; microdhses@...; mcmast@...; mckinneyhunter2@...; mckinneyhunter@...; maximus475@...; lfeverest@...; lenaprimeaux@...; konola@...; kaltai@...; judyfuller007@...; jpassgo@...; joelrachmiel@...; jmills9786@...; jimmybug@...; jgtea@...; jboyle10@...; hwy2800@...; hillbillytrailer@...; hemilight@...; harleymanfl@...; gilbdunk@...; geriohmy@...; gaylesafe@...; gabillyjacks@...; freelancer514@...; fkerogen@...; finedude01@...; ez4u2cme@...; edpals2@...; ebuckner@...; earn4462@...
                            Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:13:15 -0400

[...]

                            a.. Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, suggested Friday that the FBI had been surveilling her older son for several years prior to Monday's attack.

                            Read more:
                            http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2R0StM7Ou attack.In an interview with Russia Today Friday, Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her about her son's activities.
[...]
                            From CBS' Major Garrett:

[...]

                            The first condition for the establishment of perpetual peace is, of course, the general adoption of the principles of laissez-faire capitalism.

                            - Ludwig von Mises, The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science [1962]

                            The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery.

                            -- Winston Churchill

                            --bob & lou
                          • jpassgo@...
                            Message 13 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                              Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) I would be inclined to do the same, but very likely under present laws, the patriot act, any government agency has a right to search your premises without a warrant and they would probably haul you off to the camps....or torture without reading you your Miranda rights, or shot and a gun, maybe your gun planted on your body to justify the event.

                              Happens all the time in some places (in Amerika), but there is no uproar because it happens to "the others" not our kind.

                              Jan

                              Message 14 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) My experience IRL with the isolated upper and middle classes is that they just don't want to know what is going on. It upsets their fantasy of their beautiful life in America. The thought that our dollar may collapse, that they may lose their 5000 s.f. homes and 50K backyard grill, and their lux cars is just to devestating to think about. Certainly they don't want to think of people in other parts of the world who are constantly surveyed or bombed by drones.

                                Jan

                                Message 15 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                  Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) Did the negotiator light the match? other Jan

                                  (snip) The police threw so-called flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene. The boat later caught fire.(snip)

                                  [Moderator's Note: The material written by the poster goes first on the page. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]
                                • Mckinneyhunter2@...
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                    Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) Flash bangs are good to stun criminals so the cops can apprehend them with
                                    less danger. Since the boy was already known for tossing bombs and killing
                                    people including a campus cop...he might have had more explosives and or
                                    guns. It was important to catch the punk live so he can be interrogated to
                                    find who they were connected to. naturally the leftists are trying to
                                    protect him as killers and anyone that hates Americans are praised by libbers.

                                    Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) The police threw so-called flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene. The boat later caught fire.

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                      David Winslow WWP Member (davidw1235@...) That didn't happen.
                                      He was already wounded and passed out from blood loss when the boat owner found him and then went to call the police.
                                      Are you saying the cops used a flash grenade and negotiator for an unconscious kid?

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                        Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) the cops didn't know what to expect. they already knew he was a mass killer
                                        and possibly could have been hiding with another bomb. They showed
                                        professional restraint by taking that punk alive. Now if they can keep Obama and the communist ACLU from protecting him in hopes of getting him off scott free !

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                          Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) Name and face to negotiator. Haven't seen either.

                                          David Winslow WWP Member (davidw1235@...) That didn't happen. He was already wounded and passed out from blood loss when the boat owner found him and then went to call the police. Are you saying the cops used a flash grenade and negotiator for an unconscious kid?
                                        • kurt31416
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                            Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Well, we could nuke them and be done with it. I know you would like the Muslims to slaughter our women and children without us fighting back, but you need to read a history of WWII.

                                            The instant the US decides to deliberately hunt down women and children like the Muslims, it will be obvious and undisputed.

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                              Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] And up is down, black is white, and you are a deliberate liar.

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                                Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) Personally I have not idea. Allegedly Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was surrounded by FBI, SWAT teams and law enforcement. And have to assume the FBI copter's (?) infrared camera had spotted Dzhokhar's image hiding under boat's tarp. Copter may have been a non weaponized drone equipped with infrared camera, like the one used to spot the little boy's abductor in his underground bunker almost a year ago. Flash bang grenades ... http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/08/military-still-trying-to-replace-dangerous-stun-grenades/
                                                http://www.theagitator.com/2011/03/09/swat-officer-killed-by-non-lethal-flashbang-grenade/
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T53zx4TibWA While bang grenades are not supposed to be available to general public, there are still many online instructions for general public to construct one. Apparently used by the Tsarnaev brothers. The "pressure cooker" version has been around for more than 4 decades.

                                                Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) The police threw so-called flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene. The boat later caught fire. Did the negotiator light the match?

                                                other Jan
                                              • audiolaw@...
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Apr 23, 2013
                                                  [Moderator's Note: Dorner was a frined of yours?. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

                                                  Automatic Lie a lying looney liberal lawyer divorced from reality(AudioLaw@...) Flash-bang grenades are notorious for starting fires. There are, allegedly, some that are non-fire producing.

                                                  The LAPD allegedly used the NON-fire starting flash-bangs when they had surrounded Christopher Dorner in the Sierra mountains cabin this winter. Of course the cabin burned to the ground, so we'll never know if the NON-fire producing flash-bangs worked as intended.

                                                  Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) The police threw so-called flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene. The boat later caught fire.

                                                  Did the negotiator light the match?

                                                  other Jan

                                                  =