Explosions at Boston Marathon

  • Mckinneyhunter2@...
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 16, 2013
      Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) ( the leftist candidate is a cheat and wants to continue the path to destruction that Chavez was on. The voting is rigged and the people want better relations with the USA and less thug government ( we have no forced any freedoms on anyone ever with bombs) ( we do not practice any sort of imperialism. Many countries look to us to fight against aggressors as did Vietnam and Korea. You simply are either naive or are pro Islamic radicalism and pro communism. Ask yourself why Cubans are not allowed to leave Cuba. Why so many people escaped North Korea. )

      Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) People of Venezuela can elect whoever they want. Why the heck should they elect who the USA wants??!! )So, is this our "FREEDOM" which we force upon the World, by BOMBS??!! And for your info, "Freedom & Democracy" are Capitalism & Imperialism in disguise...........
    • Jude
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 16, 2013
        Judy Garner SEIU Member former Cook County Democrat Party member and WWP Email member (jgtea@...) They already spun it to Pakistan via israhell telling them it is Pakistan. So what makes you think it won't happen? Unfortunately I no longer trust our military government.

        Ben Doolin WWP Member (bd_doolin@...) Not sure they could spin this as far as Iran or Korea... but no doubt that it'll be the 'excuse' for 'something new'... like maybe insisting we need TSA and full body pat-downs everywhere.

        Judy Garner SEIU Member former Cook County Democrat Party member and WWP Email member (jgtea@...) I am talking to all who want to try to figure out the facts, if you are one of those then you are it. So, now bet me, we will now go after Korea and Iran for this thing and we will be an further war.