Except for the Bosto n PD – how to catch the bomber

  • Paul Dunk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 4:28 PM
      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member [paul_dunk@...]
      From: Greg Kaye gsk2005@...
      Tip for the Boston PD – how to catch the marathon bomber
      I suggest you stop placating the media and searching for a lone wolf white conservative male.
      If you wish to crack this case quickly, simply roundup every Moslem in a 100 mile radius, (You can use Ike's Operation Wetback of 1954 as a modus operandi guide), Waterboard them all for information, and I guarantee your perpetrator will be fingered.
      When this method proves successful, I don't want the posted reward, I humbly request that you donate it to the families of the deceased.... Greg
    • J. Keen Holland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 1:34 PM
        J. Keen Holland WWP Email Member and Construction Equipment Owner (OldPolitico@...) The obvious question I'd like to see the media address is "where is the girlfriend?" It has been reported that the elder brother bragged that his Italian girlfriend had become Muslim. Some sources say she is Italian and Portuguese (there is a substantial Portuguese American community in Massachusetts - I used to know a guy of Portuguese heritage who had been the Republican mayor of Fall River) and it has also been reported that both brothers lived with her.

        And, the media should be paying more attention to that first "person of interest" who belongs to a Saudi clan with strong ties to al Qaeda - several are detained at Gitmo, several more are on Saudi Arabia's "most wanted terrorists" list and another was the father-in-law of UBL deputy Zawahiri.

        Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member [paul_dunk@...]
        From: Greg Kaye gsk2005@... Tip for the Boston PD – how to catch the marathon bomber I suggest you stop placating the media and searching for a lone wolf white conservative male. If you wish to crack this case quickly, simply roundup every Moslem in a 100 mile radius, (You can use Ike's Operation Wetback of 1954 as a modus operandi guide), Waterboard them all for information, and I guarantee your perpetrator will be fingered. When this method proves successful, I don't want the posted reward, I humbly request that you donate it to the families of the deceased.... Greg