Re: Jimmy hates the real freedom fighters

  • Jimmy jamshaid
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2013
      [Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

      Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) *You just described yourself. Totally clueless & a CNN/FOX, unaware Sheeple .................... NOBODY hates us for our so called Freedoms....they give a xxxx about our Freedoms, they love their own way of
      life, like we do ours......go travel, check out the pulse of the World &
      what they think of us. Try to learn the truth & get aware & educated.
      Sorry, as can be seen "Real truth are LIES to you"............because you
      have been fed LIES........so you cannot recognize truth.........*

      Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) Kid...you have no idea what is going on in the world. You come across sounding just like the airhead dopers of the sixties that were pro Communist and anti freedom. Yoyur dope is called dope for a reason, son. You are against anyone that will fight for freedom anywhere in the world as long as you are free to hate the very ones that provide your freedoms.