Adios, Audio.

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 95 , Apr 19, 2013
      Bruce Majors WWP Email Member and libertarian activist (majors.bruce@...) It's amazing those scientists taught this monkey to bark like a chihuahua

      MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) Listing to a Teahadist accuse someone of "constant and perpetual misrepresentstions and falsifications" is about as disingenuous as listening to a Nazi recite the "Shema Y'Israel".

      POT.KETTLE.BLACK..

      Thomas Montague Hall Esq. aka Automatic Lie who abuses the generosity of the WWP email group to which he does not belong by posting various insulting lies about people often involving his preoccupation with male genitalia (AudioLaw@...)

      Conner,

      See what I mean?
    • bob wynman
      Message 95 of 95 , Dec 28, 2015
        Your constant & perpetual misrepresentations & falsifications are irrational
        & immoral (THEREFORE "WRONG SQUARED" as our favorite astrophysicist often
        expressed it) as well as probably being lmalicious and do not add to your
        dwindling credibility.

        We're continuing to understand the Moderator's "Automatic Lie" label for
        you. It does seem justified, given the perpetual misrepresentations &
        falsifications you provide in nearly every post.

        Adios, Audio.

        --bob & lou

        From: AudioLaw@... <mailto:AudioLaw@...>
        Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:38:55 -0500
        Subject: Re: Puma on Indoctrination

        Except that what Galambos, Snelson, et al. were really talking about was
        how to wheedle big bucks out of gullible suckers. They certainly knew what
        they were talking about as far as that goes.

        As bob&lou Wynman bragged about just one of those huxsters, he still
        sends him money every month. Read the vacuous, factually and logically
        challenged broad generalizations on that huxster's website and you will see
        the kind of pablum that draws 'donations' out of folks like bob&lou Wynman.

        In a message dated 12/28/2015 2:08:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        algae5636@... <mailto:algae5636@...> writes:

        Lol.
        The inverse of what I said before is that when you don't understand what
        you're trying to explain, the attempt to make it make sense gets ever longer
        and more complex-- so 30 hours is a pretty good sign you don't know what the
        hell you're talking about.

        :-)