Adios, Audio.

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 65 , Apr 19, 2013
      Bruce Majors WWP Email Member and libertarian activist (majors.bruce@...) It's amazing those scientists taught this monkey to bark like a chihuahua

      MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) Listing to a Teahadist accuse someone of "constant and perpetual misrepresentstions and falsifications" is about as disingenuous as listening to a Nazi recite the "Shema Y'Israel".

      POT.KETTLE.BLACK..

      Thomas Montague Hall Esq. aka Automatic Lie who abuses the generosity of the WWP email group to which he does not belong by posting various insulting lies about people often involving his preoccupation with male genitalia (AudioLaw@...)

      Conner,

      See what I mean?
      Message 65 of 65 , Oct 20, 2014
        Tommie, your constant & perpetual misrepresentations & falsifications are irrational & immoral (THEREFORE “WRONG SQUARED” as our favorite astrophysicist often expressed it) as well as probably being lmalicious and do not add to your dwindling credibility.

        We're continuing to understand the Moderator's "Automatic Lie" label for you. It does seem justified, given the perpetual misrepresentations & falsifications you provide in nearly every post.

        Adios, Audio.

        --bob & lou