It has come to my attention--RE: subject line

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2013
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) YESS!!!

      THANK YOU!!!

      It seems that nearly ALL the posts to this LDA chatty group are something OTHER than relative to the "Subject" line (about 82% are just name-calling & attempts to insult each other). This makes the venue pretty much useless & encourages those with remaining brain cells to leave the group to those interested only in personal attacks rather than a discussion of ideas.

      We're presently deleting nearly all of the posts because of this issue, so, following the group owner's recommendation to change the "Subject"line to reflect what you're talking about is greatly appreciated.

      (and it's not just "There are some members not wanting to read about the religious stuff here ". There are probably many who wanna debate religious stuff & are not interested in discussions 'bout food intake, so, again, adjusting the "Subject" line will benefit all!)

      Again, many thanks!!

      --bob & lou

      There are some members not wanting to read about the religious stuff here and would like for members that want to discuss religion to please dont post comments on subjects that have nothing to do with it.
      One said they were reading the Cooked food topic and it went into religion.
      SOOOOOOOOOO From now on keep the subject to what it is. IF you are going to talk about something else you must start a NEW SUBJECT .
      WE MUST have this done. To many times we just forget to change a subject and it goes on forever of which most isnt even about what the subject line says.
      Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter by changing the subject line when a new subject is being discussed.

    • C G

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2013
          Stephen R King WWP Email Member (srking@...) Agreed. As it would be impossible to read everything, i pick a subject and stick with that thread. The rest gets deleted unless it has 1-1as part of the subject - these are usually off list private messages. Finally, I always sign off with 'srk' to help make it more clear who wrote what. Complicated ideas, I use srk in the color font I will use to insert comments at the top of the post. Someone - not mentioning names - has their email set to insert AFTER the message to which they reply. Please change it to insert above? My scroll finger is getting worn out. Thanks.

          srk

          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) YESS!!!*
          > **
          *THANK YOU!!!*
          **
[...]
        • Dennis

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
                CG WWP Member (ceegee2006@...) thing is, I have noticed, ok you pick a subject and stick with it. Now this post of mine was posted in my group. Guess it accidently also was forwarded here by Bob.
                 Anyway., Like in my group ,for instance..
                We had a subject about cooked food.It started off that way trhen got WAY off that subject. .So say you want to read about cooked food. and follow that thread.. you will find that you now are reading about religion, or politics, and some are still repsonding to food.
                Makes it very confusng to those that want to read about cooked food.

                Stephen R King WWP Email Member (srking@...) Agreed.  As it would be impossible to read everything, i pick a subject and stick with that thread. The rest gets deleted unless it has 1-1as part of the subject - these are usually off list private messages. Finally, I always sign off with 'srk' to help make it more clear who wrote what. Complicated ideas, I use srk in the color font I will use to insert comments at the top of the post. Someone - not mentioning names - has their email set to insert AFTER the message to which they reply. Please change it to insert above? My scroll finger is getting worn out. Thanks.

                srk

                Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) YESS!!!*
                > **
                *THANK YOU!!!*