Jimmy on "Freedom"??: & never been tried

  • wv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      WV WWP Email member and special friend of the cyber personality known as Automatic Lie (microdhses@...) That is like asking a couple of hundred years ago; ''where in human
      history has there been a society without slavery been tried"?

      That's what some said to Spartacus, and apparently he answered that EVEN
      THOUGH there has always been slavery, it is still a good goal to advocate
      that there be none.

      In the anti-bellum south, many people, and many religious ones too, also
      that that there had always been slavery in the US, so it's unrealistic to
      suggest that there shouldn't be.

      Surely it's the same with a 'voluntary society'.
      In fact, could YOU yourself, put it into practice already? What
      INvoluntary things do you expect others to do for you?

      What's your opinion about the immorality of suggesting that force continue
      to be used against us?

      Hey guys; if Automatic Lie answers with say, jewish names, or other ad
      hominems, we'll know he's not serious about his matter, right?

      Thomas Montague Hall Esq. aka Automatic Lie who abuses the generosity of the WWP email group to which he does not belong by posting various insulting lies about people often involving his preoccupation with male genitalia (AudioLaw@...)

      CB Hensler WWP Email Member (CBHensler@...) Any time Bob, any time. The state will neither eliminate itself or be
      > eliminated it will simply morph as there will always be those who rely on
      > it. How many ppl currently reside in the US? Think they would all come
      > under the umbrella of a VS?

    • kurt31416
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
        Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] And the tens of thousands of crime groups in the US...what do they do when the government disappears?

        Hint: They would be the new government, and show up at your door, (assuming they allow you to keep it), and ask for the tax money.

        Libertarians are totally ignorant of how the world works. Like children.