The Consumer Economy Scam & "New Democrat" Fraud - Kent Welton: its actually consumer impoverishment

  • Alex James
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
      [Moderator's Note: Rescued from the spam folder. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

      Alex James WWP Member (alexjamesinfo@...)

      From: Kent Welton [mailto:kentwelton@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 7:06 PM
      Subject: The Consumer Economy Scam & "New Democrat" Fraud - Kent Welton

      The Consumer Economy Scam & "New Democrat" Fraud

      By Kent Welton, July 5, 2010

      "A consumer economy is an economy largely dependent on end consumers
      rather than intermediary businesses (i.e., companies which produce things)."

      Wikipedia

      "Rich investors are not investing in companies because consumers are not
      buying the products that corporations produce. And where mainstream
      economists blame "consumer confidence" for this problem, the real issue
      remains "consumer impoverishment."

      Shamus Cooke

      The "consumer economy" referenced by virtually all establishment economists
      and corporate media today is a fraud. It is a nomenclature required as a
      result of a forced "free trade" scheme serving to largely destroy our
      manufacturing base and what was once a far more independent and stable
      economy.

      Once the means to protect any high standard economy were removed by "free
      trade" agreements imposed by ruling elites, the "service economy" myth also
      had to emerge to forestall dissent against the evisceration of what were
      once far better balanced and higher standard economies - as opposed to the
      emerging paradigm of forcibly dependent First World economies required to
      compete with the "comparative advantage" greater-slave countries for their
      goods and services production. The race to the bottom began.

      What were once relatively independent First World economies have thus been
      made dependent to their detriment, all due to an un-elected WTO (World Trade
      organization), to treaty powers not requiring the assent of the vast
      majority of people who make up the economy and society, to elected
      representatives dependent upon large corporations for their campaign money
      and favorable media exposure, and to bankers who own the right to create our
      own money and credit.

      The consumer economy tale is simply a fascist construct necessary to make
      you think you still have an economy while it is being progressively
      dismantled by forced competition with the greater slave, and given the
      ability of multinational corporations to extort all higher wage and standard
      countries until they are no longer that. "Harmonisation" downward to
      complete dependency and the lowest level of wages, standards, and democracy
      is the very goal of those who now rule our lives.

      Clearly, any higher standard country and economy being steadily eviscerated
      by forced global competition is one that is losing both jobs and consumers.
      There is no such thing as an unemployed consumer, and we now have lots of
      those.

      Further, ruling elites like to reduce you to a consumer and not a citizen,
      as the term citizen implies some democratic participation, equity, process,
      and say in the very structure of your society and economy. Sorry, you're
      just a consumer on the way to being a non-consumer because you are not still
      lowering your wages and benefits enough, and not supporting not taxing those
      immense corporate profits from around the new, no-exit, "interdependent"
      neo-slave world.

      With our "jobless recovery" (an oxymoron for sure) we can't have a consumer
      driven economy, only a welfare and deficit spending economy, and one made
      far worse by the fact we have to borrow every government dollar from a
      private central bank at interest... truly the greatest scourge of humanity
      and impediment to progressive and stable economy.

      So, from forced free trade to jobless recovery to deficit spending to
      currency devaluation, to depression and deflation, then onto eventual
      inflation the dismal path is clear. In short, your "consumer-driven economy"
      is running out of steam, and your democracy is a sham.
      We cannot have prosperity or democracy, or any real economic recovery so
      long as trade and treaty policy determinations remain undemocratic and
      unrepresentative of the will of the vast majority.

      We cannot have real freedom and prosperity as long as we, the people, do not
      own and control our own money and credit policies, and affect them thru a
      public central bank. We cannot change our dismal station until the people
      control the media airwaves they supposedly own but which remain controlled
      by a few mega-corporations with little or no interest in the public
      interest, as they are now simply profit-driven, mass-distraction, shills for
      the banksters who pull the strings and regale us in their media with fish
      tales of a consumer-driven economy.

      We've seen this trek down Dismal Street before, with the same bankster
      forces running the game. In this latest episode we also have the same old
      problem with the very people elected to represent us. Witness the "New
      Democrats" in the Clinton administration were busy selling out the country
      with their trade deals and then Secretary of labor, Robert Reich, who stated
      that we need not worry about losing our manufacturing base as we would all
      become "symbolic analysts." He confidently proclaimed that we would have a
      new economy of thinking people who do not make anything and this he promoted
      in a nation with a fifty per cent illiteracy rate! He titled his book The
      Work Of Nations, when he really meant the working over of nations.

      The consumer-service-economy baloney was really flowing at that time, as it
      is today, in order to sell the people on NAFTA's forced trade and overlord
      rule by an un-elected WTO. In short, these "New Democrats" became the New
      Fascist corporate lackeys. Today we now hear Obama declaring himself to be a
      "New Democrat" which as we have come to learn is simply code for screw the
      working class.

      Lookout America, because it means corporate fascism all the way, and you can
      bet on it because Goldman Sachs has moved into the White House to make sure
      this is the case... and they now have their own version of banking "reform"
      to prove it.

      So where are the old democrats? You know, those who used to support the vast
      majority of wage-earning Americans as opposed to giving big corporations and
      capital everything they want. It appears they are a dwindling few today
      thanks also to "our" Supreme Court and its plutocratic view of money as free
      speech. With free money we might actually have some speech!

      Now that our Supreme Court has turned fascist, we are faced with the only
      real alternative a new Constitutional Convention to recapture our democracy,
      our freedom and a better balanced and more just economy. There seems to be
      no other peaceful way out then to trudge the long and hard road thru the
      fifty states to ratify such an event. With the power of money now so supreme
      and avaricious, only a re-visitation to our Constitution, and its many
      antiquated and oligarchic concepts, is likely to produce real reform and
      enable escape from the clutches of big money and its obscene power to deform
      and destroy society, economy, environment, and democracy.

      Submitters Website: www.KentWelton.com <http://www.kentwelton.com/>

      Submitters Bio:

      Author, Exec. Dir. The Center For Balance.org - Websites: PanditPress.com,
      OligarchyUSA.com, PublicCentralBank.com, EditorFreedom.com, FascismUSA.com,
      AbortionFreedom.com, GenderAmendment.com & more

      http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Consumer-Economy-Scam-by-Kent-Welton-10
      0705-542.html

      *** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
      CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
      material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
      interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
      purposes. Posts archived at <http://tinyurl.com/cv8kgph>
      http://tinyurl.com/cv8kgph. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into
      your Internet Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support
      the truth! free book download: <http://tinyurl.com/2afxwx2>
      http://tinyurl.com/2afxwx2; Senders do not necessarily agree with
      contents;*** Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research
      Purposes only. *** NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
      National Security Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning,
      warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative
      oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other
      than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the
      1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5
      & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts
      represent parody & satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment
      only. To be removed from the truth news list, please reply with the subject
      line "REMOVE"
    • Alex James
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013