138277Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ The Second Coming of Christ is HERE AND NOW!

  • wndbear@...
    Jul 30 10:27 PM
      The Bible warned us of the many "false christs" who would come ()before the
      actual second coming of our true Lord and Savior) .......I think the
      schizoid below, just proved it!!!

      ///////////////////////

      In a message dated 7/30/2014 6:14:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      World-Wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com writes:

      The Second Coming of Christ is HERE AND NOW!

      By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

      Look at the Newspapers, Listen to the Media,
      participate in group think and you will see how
      and why Hell exists here on earth.

      Each of you reading this are but slaves to a
      system of Satanic thought, yet most of you are quite UNAWARE of it.

      It is all done through Satanic Mind Control,
      of which NONE of you are free from.

      You, the masses are ruled by the dictates of
      the few. As long as you support the hellish
      civilization you live in, so it will be.

      I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a Living
      Christ, have brought the Truth to you on the
      Internet for the last 19 years. I have shared
      with you a way to liberate yourselves, from your personal bondage to
      your chains of satanic enslavement.

      It has all been largely ignored in favor of
      the typical fluff and argument of one's daily
      life, in a world fueled by illusions of
      entertainment, sports, alcohol, sex, drugs, while
      wars are constantly and unendingly being waged
      upon the human species in the name of
      humanitarianism, and corporate property, all
      through the support of you who fund it through your taxes.

      None of this would be occuring in a world of
      spiritually and mentally balanced human beings.

      It is the fantasies and idol worship of
      Illusion which permeates the shallow intellectual
      minds of all conditioned slaves which contribute
      to making this, a HELL on earth.

      It is the shallow, divisive,
      opposing intellect which prays for a Savior to
      come and rescue you from the hell which you
      have created for yourselves and have supported
      with your slave work and the fruits of your
      labor, all the while Truth is given you and YOU REJECT IT.

      How is Truth ultimately handled by Satanic
      Leaders who control your minds through control of
      the media, the voting system, the educational system?

      Ultimately, They must attack the messenger,
      They must forge Stories about him. They must
      libel him, arrest him, jail him, then they must
      RELEASE HIM with NO CHARGES when He calls their Satanic Bluff.

      They have no other option but to control the
      medium in which communication takes place, the
      newsgroups, the forums, and the many social
      groups wherein messages, and videos are used to communicate mass thought.

      I recognize that any simple man of Truth who
      calls himself Christ is going to be
      attacked. Why? Because the truth of such
      declaration that all men and women are Christs
      but suffer from amnesia, exposes that everything,
      deluded human beings have based their lives on IS A LIE.

      It causes a crisis in their consciousness,
      their lives. They have to change or they are
      DAMNED by their own habitual satanically
      conditioned behavior which overwhelmingly
      envelopes their consciousness. Hell, isn't it?

      Well the Second Coming of Christ, i.e. TRUTH,
      has been with you for the last 19 years on the
      Internet, and you have rejected it in favor of
      supporting the Hell which you presently bemoan to be your fate.

      If you want to document what I have said
      above, I issue an open challenge to one and all
      to visit the following TWO LINKS:
      http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm#CENSORED
      and http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List
      and destroy the Truth found therein.

      You see, it cannot be done. The final tactic
      of all Satanic control when confronted by truth is to STONE WALL IT,
      IGNORE IT.

      Check the contents of the You Tube video and
      compare it with the number of views. Especially
      check out the "Nobody and the Somebody: The
      Christ and the Christian, for it reveals, that
      all Satanic mind controlled SOMEBODIES live in a world of BASSACKWARDS.

      Check the numbers of views against the
      content of the videos and see that in a sane
      world these numbers which should go
      viral. Instead, they are suppressed by google, youtube, facebook and the
      like.

      Compare those numbers with the satanic drivel
      which go viral to see what I mean.

      That is how your minds are being
      controlled. That is why your view of the world
      supports war, killing, rape and pillaging of
      whole countries in the name of Corporate Plunder,
      while you hide behind masks of civility and pray for a Savior to rescue
      you.

      I hereby challenge anyone, the Pope, any
      President of any government, any world or
      religious leader, Any Banker, any Corporate
      leader, any bean counting bureaucrat, any
      politician to disprove the spirit of truth
      contained in such videos. And keep an eye on the
      numbers, for they DO tell their story.

      You have been conditioned to pray to an
      illusory savior to come and rescue you, all the
      while Truth is there for you to see. Yet you remain blind to it.

      So much for the "Second Coming of Christ" eh?

      "No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
      including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
      SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

      Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

      Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
      http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

      Change The Quality of Your Life Today
      http://www.arkenterprises.com/