122611Re: 911?!?

  • Bruce Majors
    Jan 18, 2014
      Justblike their leaders, Obamanoids lie

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014, RHGUSN2 . <rhgusn@...> wrote:
      > Ellia::
      >
      > It does not matter how long you have known John Machado. Perhaps he
      tells the truth a lot of the time. That does not matter either. He has
      repeatedly cited a 1975 Supreme Court case (calling it a 1976 case), using
      only a part of a sentence so as to make it appear that the ruling says one
      thing, while a complete quotation of just that one sentence would reveal
      that the actual ruling says another thing. He has been shown the full
      quotation repeatedly, as well as the correct date for the case, but
      continues to send out the wrong date and the partial quotation, obviously
      with the intent of causing people to believe something that is not true.
      That is known as LYING. It's the same kind of lying as NBC did when it
      edited the George Zimmerman 911 tape to give the impression that Zimmerman
      was racist.

      > If you, personally, told several people that your neighbor owned one cat
      and it was white, and later someone corrected you and showed you proof that
      the neighbor owned two cats and both were black, you would have a choice of
      admitting to the people you told that you were wrong. But If you chose NOT
      to be truthful and continued to tell them that the neighbor owned one cat
      and it was white, would you be lying? Of course you would. John Machado
      is doing the same thing. He says he seeks only the truth about 9-11, and I
      believe him. But he is quite selective about which things he seeks the
      truth about. If he does not believe the people should have their right to
      keep and bear arms protected by the Constitution, he has a complete right
      to express that belief. But he should not intentionally use lies to try
      to support his beliefs.

      JMills9786@... writes:

      >> YOU ARE A FRAUD, ENGINEER?, MY ASS ! ARE YOU SAME KIND OF ENGINEER
      THAT HAS BROUGHT ABOUT SO MANY FAILURES IN THE PAST ? EVEN "IF" YOU ARE AN
      ENGINEER, THAT DOESN'T MEAN " YOUR " WORD IS THE LAST ONE.

      >> In a message dated 1/17/2014 11:08:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      jmach499@... writes:

      >> Indeed....but, that's because the standards are different .. mine are
      based on science .. I am an engineer ...
      >> You were convinced just after the collapses of WTC 1 and 2 ... when the
      Harley t-shirt guy .. who turned
      >> out to be a part-time Fox News henchman ... with a script ...
      >> said: .......... the fire was just too intense .......
      >>
      >> that's all the proof you needed ... and, for a brief
      ...two week... time, I fell for it myself...
      >> then, Sir Isaac Newton's words resounded ... from more
      than 37 physics classes ....

    • Show all 47 messages in this topic