122610Official UN NWO Plan Document

  • Don Lashley
    Jan 18, 2014

      Here is an official UN Document which states their plan for a New World order:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/199902712/Official-UN-NWO-Plan-Document

      In a nut-shell, these are the highlights of what I feel is on the horizon

      Economic collapse. Gun ban. Escalating rioting and violence. Martial Law. China comes in and takes our real estate. Civil unrest, war and death. A New World Order is established. The “One World Leader” is established.
      My personal opinion, and advise? Guard your money, and be ready to travel on a moment’s  notice! Get ready, because ALL HELL is about to break loose!

                      1 Thessalonians 5:1-4
      Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.