108131]World-Wide_Politics[ Obama Voters?!?

  • whatnow
    Jul 12, 2013
      (Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...))

      whatnow WWP Member (whatnowgop@...) Who really gives a xxxx what that typical Libertarian Looney Tune writes? He’s just another Internet scam artist pushing garbage.

      CB Hensler WWP Email Member (CBHensler@...) A bigger load of self serving misguided irresponsible, hateful, bombastic tripe I have not seem in some time. Well done Bob

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...)
      The "majority" that voted for Obama are of two types:

      1--Unproductive, immoral parasites voting intelligently for free shit to be stolen from their productive neighbors and ...

      2--Stupid people.

      Perhaps it's not really the fault of those people. They were not born stupid, immoral or unproductive. They were indoctrinated into those two groups by a lifetime of State-controlled schools & media, along with parents & peers also suffering from the same indoctrination.

      If our goal is peace, prosperity and freedom, we must have separation of education and State [http://www.schoolandstate.org/home.htm%5d, health care and State, child care and State, charity and State & economics and State, as we should have separation of church and State ... and for the same reasons.

      Let's replace our coercive State with the "Natural Republic", in which all humans have 100% control of their lives and property. To do that, there must be a group of humans who thoroughly understand the solution. Please help as many of your thinking friends as possible purchase and listen multiple times to at least the first four sessions of Jay Stuart Snelson's V-50 lectures ... and preferably, the whole course .. available at http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JaySnelson.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic