108063Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ Obama Voters?!?

  • BP
    Jul 8, 2013
      BP WWP Member (briany19112@...) LOL., All those Billionaires spending the most ever spent to win the White
      House, all those campaign geniuses who collectively had DECADES of
      experience AND over 4 YEARS to strategize.. all that goin for ya and still couldn't come up with a pitch to win over the biggest crowd of broke stupid losers. What's that say about you.. LMAO!!!

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) The "majority" that voted for Obama are of two types:

      1--Unproductive, immoral parasites voting intelligently for free xxxx to be stolen from their productive neighbors and ...

      2--Stupid people.

      Perhaps it's not really the fault of those people. They were not born stupid, immoral or unproductive. They were indoctrinated into those two groups by a lifetime of State-controlled schools & media, along with parents & peers also suffering from the same indoctrination.

      If our goal is peace, prosperity and freedom, we must have separation of education and State [http://www.schoolandstate.org/home.htm%5d, health care and State, child care and State, charity and State & economics and State, as we should have separation of church and State ... and for the same reasons.

      Let's replace our coercive State with the "Natural Republic", in which all humans have 100% control of their lives and property. To do that, there must be a group of humans who thoroughly understand the solution. Please help as many of your thinking friends as possible purchase and listen multiple times to at least the first four sessions of Jay Stuart Snelson's V-50 lectures ... and preferably, the whole course .. available at
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic