107637Re: Black Panther Boss Who Got Off For Voter Intimidation Arrested

  • gary beauregard
    Jul 1, 2013
      Gary Beauregard aka Bear (beau@...) You find filth like him in almost every society. They like to be noticed and act accordingly.

      Elyse WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Big ooppssss. Guess he didn't get the memo about gun laws. Or maybe he just assumed they didn't apply to him because Holder and DoJ had his back.
      Sent from my iPhone
      On Jun 30, 2013, at 10:45 PM, Don Divine <d3869@...> wrote:
      Black Panther Boss Who Got Off For
      Voter Intimidation Arrested
      >June 28,
      Obama Justice Department let the New Black Panther Party off
      the hook for voter intimidation in a federal election but this week the radical
      group leader, King Samir Shabazz, who led that effort got busted on gun
      York police spotted Shabazz wearing a bulletproof vest in Harlem, stopped him
      and discovered he was carrying a loaded and unlicensed gun, according to a newspaper report in
      Shabazz’s hometown of Philadelphia. He was jailed and slapped with charges of
      illegal gun possession and illegally wearing body armor. Now he could actually
      go to jail.
      is the same thug who says black people should create militias to exterminate
      whites, skin them alive, pour acid on them, sick pit bulls on them, bust their
      heads with rocks and even raid nurseries to “kill everything white in sight.”
      The same newspaper quotes the Black Panther leader, a Philly street preacher,
      on a black-power radio show: “I would love nothing more than to come home with
      a cracker’s head in my book bag.”
      news article points out that “such sentiment hasn’t gotten him arrested.” But
      Shabazz did get charged for violating federal law during the 2008 presidential
      election when he and his Black Panther posse blocked a polling station in
      Philadelphia, clad in paramilitary outfits and brandishing weapons. The Black
      Panthers intimidated voters as well as poll watchers by verbally threatening
      them, hurling profanities and racial epitaphs.
      the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the Department of Justice (DOJ) brought a voter
      intimidation case against the Black Panthers, which have been labeled a hate
      group by a number of leftwing nonprofits for their anti-white and anti-Semitic
      rhetoric. For instance, the Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights
      organization dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry, describes the Black
      Panthers as a “virulently racist and anti-Semitic
      organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and
      law enforcement officers.”
      by Shabazz, the Black Panthers violated the section of the Voting Rights Act
      that prohibits intimidation, coercion or threats against any person for voting
      or attempting to vote, according to the complaint filed by the feds in 2009 in U.S.
      District Court in Philadelphia. The DOJ also pursued an injunction preventing
      any future deployment of or display of weapons by Black Panther members at the
      entrance of a polling location.
      a few months later the Obama DOJ quietly dropped the charges and it all
      disappeared like a bad dream. Judicial Watch investigated and after suing the
      DOJ, obtained explosive documents that
      show Obama political appointees were intimately involved in the decision to
      dismiss the voter intimidation case against the Black Panthers. The documents
      directly contradict sworn testimony by Obama’s Assistant Attorney General for
      the Civil Rights Division, Thomas Perez, that no political leadership was
      involved in the decision.
      to the scandal, a veteran DOJ civil rights attorney who worked on the Black
      Panther case accused the agency of racial bias for
      dropping charges against the group and resigned over the “corrupt nature of the
      dismissal.” During testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, the
      whistleblower, J. Christian Adams, said there’s a pervasive and open hostility
      towards equal enforcement of the law in the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division.

      >Read more
      about Black Panthers

      >“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!”
      >--Patrick Henry
      >The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
      >Thomas Jefferson
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic