Re: [World-Electric-Multiple-Unit] New poll for World-Electric-Multiple-Unit

  • Markus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 10:29 AM
      World-Electric-Multiple-Unit@yahoogroups.com <World-Electric-Multiple-
      Unit@yahoogroups.com> schrieb:
      > Are you in favour of changing the scope
      > (and renaming the group)

      I just want to signal that renaming a group means the
      same as starting a new group. The existing archiv is
      not transferred.

      --
      Markus, Gürbetal
    • hefelump2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 12:30 PM
        --- In World-Electric-Multiple-Unit@yahoogroups.com, "Markus"
        <guerbetaler@y...> wrote:
        > World-Electric-Multiple-Unit@yahoogroups.com <World-Electric-
        Multiple-
        > Unit@yahoogroups.com> schrieb:
        > > Are you in favour of changing the scope
        > > (and renaming the group)
        >
        > I just want to signal that renaming a group means the
        > same as starting a new group. The existing archiv is
        > not transferred.
        >
        > --
        > Markus, Gürbetal

        Duly noted, thanks, Markus. If people are in favour of the general
        idea, I'll have a look into the practicalities - with only 50 or so
        messages, they could be put in the "new" archive as txt files or
        similar, perhaps..

        Jonathan