Need a few extra dollars?

  • mkatz289@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Can Use An Extra $5,000+

      In The Next 2-3 Weeks
      You've NEVER Seen Anything
      Like This Before
      Only $315 One-Time to join(no monthly or hidden costs)
      First 2x3/2x2 Hybrid EVER!
      Over $2,000 worth of Amazing Cutting Edge Tools.
      Your not just joining a Business - You are joining a TEAM!
      Anyone and we really mean Anyone can be successful with RCC
      RCC Paid out Over $170,000 in it's first 30 days.
      Consistent Training and opportunity Webinars.
      RCC MONDAY MILLIONAIRE RECORDED CALL IS
      530-881-1399 and the PIN is 578174#
      The Gold Rush Is On RIGHT NOW!
      Whether you have failed to make money (and I know what that feels like)...or
      you're just getting started, this is for you.
      There's only one thing you need to do right now to take advantage of this
      …LOCK IN YOUR POSITION TODAY

      Do you need a few extra $$ to tide you over between deals?
      What the hell are you waiting for?? Wouldn’t you like to make
      $5,000.00 cash over and over for a 1 time
      Product Purchase of $315.000 with a full money back Guarantee?
      Reach out to me mkatz289@... for further info after you take a few moments
      to look at the site, http://pro.newhomebusiness.us/?mkatz289
      "We are either Climbing or Sliding in our life"
      NoGrey area!!!

      ________________________________
      From: Joseph Farina <joseph-farina@...>
      To: "duanehenneman@..." <duanehenneman@...>;