Yahoo Ad Group, looking for Subscribers...Free To Post.

  • DEREK DUNCAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 4:06 AM
      Yahoo Ad Group, looking for Subscribers...Fre.e To Post.

      Not Moderated for your convenience. You can post 24/7 your

      ads here. Please NO Hate e mail. Have fun and make Money.
      Subscribe:>>>>>shareyourads-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • DEREK DUNCAN
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 2:28 AM
        Yahoo Ad Group, looking for Subscribers...Free To Post.

        Not Moderated for your convenience. You can post 24/7 your

        ads here. Please NO Hate e mail. Have fun and make Money.

        Hi ,

        Yes, Pays 150% In 81 Days and 2% Daily.

        This Company has been paying for the past 3 years,

        Zero Cost Internet Income Challenge.

        We give you the mone,y for you to start right away.

        We call it the 75 Day
        Income Challenge because...

        ...If you can't make money
        here, you should just quit!

        It's that easy.

        We love to help people who have struggled in
        the past to make money for the first time ever.

        We have a step by step plan
        waiting for you inside...to make
        much mone.y as you want.

        Daily withdrawals, so I get paid every day.

        Click here>>>>>> http://hitswire.com/dr3t

        Prosper Always,
        Derek Duncan
        Contact Me

        PS:Only Traffic source you will ever need. Our new marketing
        system will send  over 1 million guaranteed realprospects to
        your website totally free. There is absolutely no costto you
        now or in the future!
        Visit http://bit.ly/1MillionRealVisitorsForFree

        Global Gifting Activity, brand new. You might look at the site but, but do not
        join the site, unless you are prepared to donate or give a one time gift of $25.00.
        One time $25 will give you about $5K in short period of months.
        http://theperfectguardian.com/
        You have been invited by: Derek Duncan