Am I saying you will make $152,327 in one month?

  • Perlin
    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 1, 2008
      Am I saying you will make $152,327 in one month?

      500% increase in Profits

      It's Time You Experienced Real Results...

      "Finally! A No-Hype, No-Fluff Profit Formula That REAL People Are Using To Make REAL Money Online!"

      For less than the cost of a pizza, you can copy the exact tactics my clients and I have been using to make a full time online income. See PROOF below...

      http://tinyurl.com/2rrn2u

      Profitable Paid to Click sites, FREE to Join.
      http://ptcs.idv.st

      Blast your ads to 2,300,000 opportunity seekers only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Richard
      Message 76 of 76 , Sep 28, 2011

        http://tinyurl.com/ykgshmy