Perplexed

  • Larry Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007

      Perplexed

      by Onagerian Surmise

      Dear Abby:
      I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice.
      I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: the phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some
      friends from work, you don't know them."
      I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I've never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth. But last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
      Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf
      clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".
      When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
      It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head... Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?
      Signed,
      Perplexed