Re: [WoodGas] Pitot controversy

  • Barclay Labs
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2007
      Just a note..Henri Pitot did not fly aeroplanes nor did Henry Darcy. Darcy
      was a hydraulics engineer and developed to the Pitot-Static tube to measure
      water velocity in his aqueduct/water distribution system in France.

      My wood gasifier project has no intentions of leaving terra firma, unless I
      get it wrong .......

      David

      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2007
        On Tue, 08 May 2007 13:07:34 -0400, Barclay Labs <barclay@...>
        wrote:

        > Just a note..Henri Pitot did not fly aeroplanes nor did Henry Darcy.
        > Darcy
        > was a hydraulics engineer and developed to the Pitot-Static tube to
        > measure
        > water velocity in his aqueduct/water distribution system in France.

        Most modern use and development has been for aeronautical stuff though.

        > My wood gasifier project has no intentions of leaving terra firma,
        > unless I
        > get it wrong .......

        Kaboom! :-(

        Best, wes