Re: [WoodGas] Re: Woodgas motorcycle...

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Max,
      Spelt it correctly the second time around which actually seems to have come through before the first post with the typo. I find it interesting what they are doing out there in the land of the midnight sun and look at the pictures often to see what changes there have been in the content. I can imagine the reaction from our local authorities If I was to convert our car in this manner and as for the government when they realise how much tax they would lose I think I would be taken off the road.
      Joys of living in the UK.
      John

    • maxgasman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hello, John!

        The Finnish Ecomobilists have on their site
        a chapter on taxation- and allowance laws.
        This is necessary, as the laws are changing,
        sometimes in a rapid manner...

        So start reading your traffic ministry sites,
        about what is allowed, and under what premises!

        Max