New WoodGas Moderator

  • LarenCorie
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
      From: <sabbadess@...>

      Sure. I will do it. It's only fair as I do most of the
      > yammering on this forum.

      Hi Stephen;

      Welcome to the WoodGas YahooGroup team ;O)

      I have already changed your settings, to Ta-Da!! "Moderator"
      Visit the group website. You will find that it is a little different,
      and that you have access to areas that you could not go before.
      Do a little exploring. If you have any questions, email me direct.

      -Laren Corie-
      Founder.Owner -WoodGas - Power from wood
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WoodGas

      Natural Solar Building Design and
      Solar Heating/Natural Cooling/Energy
      Efficiency Consultation Since 1975
      www.ThermalAttic.com (many new
      photos and pages, coming soon)

      Read my Solar house design articles in:
      -Energy Self-Sufficiency Newsletter-
      www.essnmag.com

      Home base-LittleHouses YahooGroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LittleHouses/

      Founder-RefrigeratorAlternatives YahooGroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RefrigeratorAlternatives