Re: Pic of the new girl - Anastasia - co-moderator add

  • Mike LaRosa
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi Stephen, Maybe you could be a co-moderator on this group as you are here most of the time ? We are looking for one or two. Laren and I talked the other day and were going to run an add so to speak. This is the add so contact Laren if interested. Anyone else interested please contact Laren. I am behind 200 messages now or so. I will not catch up. Your Anastasia is pretty cute !! I was tempted to delete the whole subject but I'm glad I checked out the original post. Good use of pipe :o). I thought maybe it was all in response to a porn spam .. Spring is going to be late this year here but the sun is packing it's power. I had to switch to my photochromatic glasses today as I was getting snow blind. Fell 3 times on the ice this week. Some brain damage with the first fall. Thumb smashed in the third one. Had the flu and pneumonia all of February and now it's the shingles. I actually had that the first round. No point in getting the vaccine now. I got the chicken pox at 32 .. trashed my retinas .. Exposed to all at one time with no immune system with the Lyme Disease. Fun Fun .. Keep er up .. Give it some thought. It's no big deal. I have to delete a few things a week and change the status on first posters and then pass their messages through. All new members are moderated until they make a post and if it is a real post and not spam we change their status to group rules and then their messages will go through as fast as yahoo will let them after that. I think you can contact the group owner via this system. Again I can't keep up with this traffic but I am sure happy to see it. I need to spend my upcoming free time on the new truck and keep the salt away from it until I can do that. I am not posting new pictures as all my cameras stopped talking with my computer and I haven't bought any lithium batteries. I'll post pictures when it is finished and rolling (hopefully soon) .. Mike L

      --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, sabbadess@... wrote:

      > Hi Wood Gassers:
      >
      > I got my microfier welded together today. Here she is:
      >
      > http://northernselfreliance.com/2013/03/18/anastasia-pic/
      >
      > This a 3hp class, pellet fueled, tiny machine that I was asked to build for a client. Hopefully I will get to test it tomorrow if the snow stays away. It should be a good performer. There is nowhere for tar to hide in 2" pipe.
      >
      > Stephen

    • sabbadess
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
        Hi Mike,

        Sure.  I will do it.  It's only fair as I do most of the yammering on this forum.

        Stephen
        Hi Stephen, Maybe you could be a co-moderator on this group as you are here most of the time ? We are looking for one or two. Laren and I talked the other day and were going to run an add so to speak. This is the add so contact Laren if interested. Anyone else interested please contact Laren. I am behind 200 messages now or so. I will not catch up. Your Anastasia is pretty cute !! I was tempted to delete the whole subject but I'm glad I checked out the original post. Good use of pipe :o). I thought maybe it was all in response to a porn spam .. Spring is going to be late this year here but the sun is packing it's power. I had to switch to my photochromatic glasses today as I was getting snow blind. Fell 3 times on the ice this week. Some brain damage with the first fall. Thumb smashed in the third one. Had the flu and pneumonia all of February and now it's the shingles. I actually had that the first round. No point in getting the vaccine now. I got the ch icken pox at 32 .. trashed my retinas .. Exposed to all at one time with no immune system with the Lyme Disease. Fun Fun .. Keep er up .. Give it some thought. It's no big deal. I have to delete a few things a week and change the status on first posters and then pass their messages through. All new members are moderated until they make a post and if it is a real post and not spam we change their status to group rules and then their messages will go through as fast as yahoo will let them after that. I think you can contact the group owner via this system. Again I can't keep up with this traffic but I am sure happy to see it. I need to spend my upcoming free time on the new truck and keep the salt away from it until I can do that. I am not posting new pictures as all my cameras stopped talking with my computer and I haven't bought any lithium batteries. I'll post pictures when it is finished and rolling (hopefully soon) .. Mike L

        --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, sabbadess@... wrote:

        > Hi Wood Gassers:
        >
        > I got my microfier welded together today. Here she is:
        >
        > http://northernselfreliance.com/2013/03/18/anastasia-pic/
        >
        > This a 3hp class, pellet fueled, tiny machine that I was asked to build for a client. Hopefully I will get to test it tomorrow if the snow stays away. It should be a good performer. There is nowhere for tar to hide in 2" pipe.
        >
        > Stephen

      • LarenCorie
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
          From: "Mike LaRosa" <ook187@...>

          > Hi Stephen, Maybe you could be a co-moderator on this
          > group as you are here most of the time ?

          Hi Mike;

          Yes....I will second that nomination.

          > Your Anastasia is pretty cute !

          >. Good use of pipe :o).

          I agree. I am impressed with the original thinking.

          > Fell 3 times on the ice this week.
          > Some brain damage with the first fall.

          Ah, Mike, you have enough grey matter to spare ;O)

          -Laren Corie-
          Founder-WoodGas - Power from wood
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WoodGas

          Natural Solar Building Design and
          Solar Heating/Natural Cooling/Energy
          Efficiency Consultation Since 1975
          www.ThermalAttic.com (many new
          photos and pages, coming soon)

          Read my Solar house design articles in:
          -Energy Self-Sufficiency Newsletter-
          www.essnmag.com

          Home base-LittleHouses YahooGroup
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LittleHouses/

          Founder-RefrigeratorAlternatives YahooGroup
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RefrigeratorAlternatives
        • Mike LaRosa
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
            Stephen / Laren, That's great. Just remember to set the person to the group settings before sending the message through otherwise their replies to the replies will be delayed. Sometimes regular posters accidently quit the group and you have to set them to the group settings again. I have only had to moderate a couple of people over the last few years and I can't recall if I even banned a spammer. I just set them so they can't post because maybe they still want to read stuff and they can always e-mail. Laren changed the settings last year I think so the web crawlers could read the posts and then they could be found through google etc. Thanks for the help. I think Ken S is the only other moderator ?? I talked with him on the phone a few weeks ago. He and his wife are doing OK. His wife is improving after a major surgery a couple of years ago .. Mike

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 19, 2013
              From: <sabbadess@...>

              Sure. I will do it. It's only fair as I do most of the
              > yammering on this forum.

              Hi Stephen;

              Welcome to the WoodGas YahooGroup team ;O)

              I have already changed your settings, to Ta-Da!! "Moderator"
              Visit the group website. You will find that it is a little different,
              and that you have access to areas that you could not go before.
              Do a little exploring. If you have any questions, email me direct.

              -Laren Corie-
              Founder.Owner -WoodGas - Power from wood