Advice requested

  • workinman_43
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 8:24 PM
      I am considering joining Mr. Wayne Keith's Website Group and buying his book and plans. I don't see a down side to this expenditure. Do any of you guys and gals if there are any in the group know of any down side? Has anyone bought the plans and if so were they complete enough for a first timer to follow in your opinion? I doubt anyone will say its a bad Idea but I have to ask.