Re: [WoodGas] spam or virus suggestion

  • Dan Murphy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Is recovering from a hacked email account as simple as changing your password? That's what I always tell people because I don't know what more to do.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        On 07/03/13 03:48, dave_mucha wrote:
        > since we are all taking about it,
        >
        > do a back up.
        > do a system save
        > create a restore point, now.
        I can't find anything that mentions how to 'create a restore point'. Why
        would I need a system save if I have done a backup?

        --
        'ooroo

        Stinga...(:)-)
        Email: stinga@... o
        You need only two tools. o /////
        A hammer and duct tape. If it /@ `\ /) ~
        doesn't move and it should use> (O) X< ~ Fish!!
        the hammer. If it moves and `\___/' \) ~
        shouldn't, use the tape. \\\
      • stinga
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          On 07/03/13 03:54, Dan Murphy wrote:
          > Is recovering from a hacked email account as simple as changing your
          > password?
          Probably, but the best solution would be stop using yahoo.