Re: [WoodGas] Re: my heart bleeds for ya, Mike

  • Donald H Locker
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 1, 2011
      I'm is Southeast Michigan. I've unstuck my share of bleed nipples - wrench on with a little torque, tap the nipple on its axis a few times, and it'll come off or break off :) If there's rust in the cylinder, it needs to be replaced anyway. IMO.

      Good luck and safe driving.
      Donald.
      --
      *Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
      () no proprietary attachments; no html mail

      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 3, 2011
        Thanks for mowing Stuart! I'm all packed up and will be heading your way in the morning. Should see you guys around lunch. I plan on camping out, provided the weather holds out.

        See ya soon,
        Billy