Re: my heart bleeds for ya, Mike

  • Mike LaRosa
    Message 1 of 38 , May 31, 2011
      Hi Ron O, Let's face it, junk is junk, Sorry to hear about the pain but you already knew I knew about that. It does slow you down mid day. I have told many people about how you tried to get your 2 bucks back from the BART machine. That was a cold woman in the booth "like what do you want me to do about it ?" or similar. I'm a witness to that robbery !!! It was an outright robbery. I have to try to get some sleep. My friend that dropped off the wheel cylinders broke down while I was talking with him 30 miles from here. Fortunately his wife rescued him .. ML

      --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, ron ohler <ohler_ron@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike,
      > Not even new bolts with the cylinders anymore - ehh. Could be worse. I've gone to using antisieze on the new bleeders but caution against it for the novice as improper bleeding could draw antisieze contaminated brake fluid into the wheel cylinder.
      > Best,
      > Ron O

    • Billy
      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 3, 2011
        Thanks for mowing Stuart! I'm all packed up and will be heading your way in the morning. Should see you guys around lunch. I plan on camping out, provided the weather holds out.

        See ya soon,
        Billy