Re: Possible future workshop / gathering location ?

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 1, 2011
      Ron Lemler
      Bourbon IN 46504

      I would like to attend the workshop depending on the date and whether I can get away.

      --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike LaRosa" <ook187@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ron O, I enjoyed watching you try to get that ripped off buck (or was it $2 ?) back from the BART system lady. She looked at you like you were from mars. Believe me, I didn't have a clue that I was supposed to put my card (or money) in first :o) .. That was not in the instructions ! Fortunately Stuart lives in Kansas and things won't change much between your place and there if this thing happens there. Too bad Chicago is in the way. BTW, I / we can handle a few folks camping here but I don't currently have a water heater in the trailer. There is one there but I haven't been able to break the element loose in it to replace it. So far my drains haven't frozen shut there this year. It would be tough to handle more than a handful of people here at one time so I haven't offered to have a "festival" here but I've warned Sue. If it happened to rain, it would be tough to do anything besides drink beer. We can't have anybody that uses fabric softener even enter our house ... sneeeeeze sneeeeeeze .... Mike L
      >

      > --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, ron ohler <ohler_ron@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Mike,
      > > I would have put down a further driving mileage as a car pool. Wasn't an option in the poll. Can't say I currently have the best vehicles for a long trip. Wife's Neon now has 247K on it. I'm trying to not run the crap out of my Dad's truck. It bites to drive at 15mpg too.
      > > Best,
      > > Ron O

    • ron ohler
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hi Stuart,
         Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I do need to change. I'm easily waiting 10 -15 seconds for each email to load due to the ad server taking so long to send me the new advertizement garbage. Then it often stalls......... I refresh and finally maybe get somewhere. OE would have me blasting through stuff as fast as I can click.
        Best,
        Ron O