Re: [WoodGas] METHANOL RUSSIAN PRODUCTION

  • Benjamin Bof
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 5:20 AM
      Terry & Tom; I think about your treasure finded in Russia.
      Mi understanding of both languages is not A1 but if some of you edit
      this wonderful subject could be for group members of great utility.
      Figures of devices are very important too.
      In advance I will take Spanglish and Russkish lessons.
      Regards, Ben

    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 11:00 PM
        I was unable to convert the Russian Methanol translation into a file
        but...

        Directions for using the Google Toolbar

        Download the Google toolbar and install. I signed into a Google
        account that is free.

        On the right side of the Google toolbar is a "Settings" button, then
        hit options.

        Click on it, then hit options,and check the "Translate" option

        The Google toolbar will then be able to translate several different
        languages to several different languages.

        David

        --- In WoodGas@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin Bof" <benjaminbof@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > > not manage to be cooled, to exchange heat with air. Specifically, as
        > > > a result of the laminarity of current it is necessary to construct
        > > > gas heat exchangers bulky. Inside their tubes appear
        > > > &.tsuot;skvoznyaki&.tsuot;, which even on ten it is meter
        practically
        > > > they do not give heat exchange. This is well known for the fact, who
        > > > sometimes chased home-brew. (any experience of lezen!) The long,
        > > > intensively cooled tube, from it escapes condensate, but in this
        case
        > > > compulsorily it goes and pairs. It means, heat exchange is
        > > > insufficiently effective. Problem, however, has solutions and it can
        > > > be simple. On to lnit' tube, for example, copper roshkom (see
        ris.y).
        > > > For the productivity 10 l/h the heat exchanger can be the length of

      • j spreadborough
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 5:55 AM
          Copy and paste it into wordpad and save the file. I hate the google tool bar.

          Jonathan

        • Barclay Labs
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3 7:18 AM
            Tried it with no success.

            It wouldn't copy and paste.

            David

            David <barclay@...> wrote:
> [...]

            > > > not manage to be cooled, to exchange heat with air. Specifically, as
            > > > a result of the laminarity of current it is necessary to construct
            > > > gas heat exchangers bulky. Inside their tubes appear
            > > > &.tsuot;skvoznyaki&.tsuot;, which even on ten it is meter
            practically
            > > > they do not give heat exchange. This is well known for the fact, who
            > > > sometimes chased home-brew. (any experience of lezen!) The long,
            > > > intensively cooled tube, from it escapes condensate, but in this
            case
            > > > compulsorily it goes and pairs. It means, heat exchange is
            > > > insufficiently effective. Problem, however, has solutions and it can
            > > > be simple. On to lnit' tube, for example, copper roshkom (see
            ris.y).
            > > > For the productivity 10 l/h the heat exchanger can be the length of

          • bayoleg
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6 1:57 PM
              Could you please give me link to the Russian website?
              I am fluent in Russian and possibly can make a meaningful translation.
              bayoleg@...