Message Board

  • Women's Tri Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:36 PM
      Hi everybody,

      We now have the message board up and running.

      Soon the link to this board will be up on our web site.  That way you just go to our website and click on the link and you can post or respond or read messages.

      This will help you all pass on and check messages at one central location.

      For now the board is public, meaning that anybody can directly access and post.  If we have problems, it will be converted to members only meaning that you will use your e-mail address to access the board.  Let us see how it works out.

      On our web site there will also be links to other (local) message boards of interest to us, allowing you to have one place to access these boards directly and conveniently.

      Stay fit