Goathead Season............

  • Rodney Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Hi Everyone!! Well......as you are all abundantly aware....we are in the thick of Goathead thorn season out on the roads(and trails) - the cause of many of our flat tires this time of year. The definition of this vile weed is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribulus_terrestris

      Without spamming the entire e-mail list, if you could send me an e-mail with sections of Butte County Roads that you have found to have Goathead weed, please e-mail me the name of the road and/or the section of the road where you flatted, encountered it, etc. Send e-mails to me at:

      lorrod7@...

      Thanks for your help!!