Women intersted in networking to address the issues they face related to prostate cancer in their families is a Public Group with 236 members.
No activity in last 7 days
Women whose lives have been impacted by prostate cancer work together to increase awareness about prostate cancer and it's impact on the family.
- Apr 20, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.