Agenda from last meeting

  • tongarii
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2014

      Agenda from Market Faire Meeting

      1. We had a vote for (Liz Hamill) Elizabeth de Belcaire for the new Guild Minister and it was unanimous. Welcome Elizabeth!

      I am sad to be leaving the area and Thank you for all the kind words and (goodby gifts). A special Thank you to Catherine Lorraine, Isela di Bari, Jania and Vashti. I will no longer be an apprentice/ protege to Catherine Lorraine but you will always remain my dear friend.

      2. Rose Pouch is  on schedule and we have volunteers to next year. Sabrina will hold a class (4 hrs) on making the Rose Pouches at June A & S

      3. Royal Napkins ( Catherine will stitch the rest after Vashti) She will ask for volunteers for next year.

      4. War Cloak Katherine de Langelei is still stitching we hope for an eta June or she will take it up. It is great to show off the War Cloak at a Kingdom Event before it goes North to An Tir. Please get photos of this years cloak so that we can all share in it's beauty.

      5. Kingdom cushions are almost finished and looks good for an eta of June. A big Thank you to Ellen of the Western winds and Alexandria Sinclare for their fabulous work.

      6. Largess Please pass in any largess to the Guild Minister by June A&S. Any needlework is acceptable but Coife were what the Guild voted on last year.

      7. A & S track:

      1. Plaited Barid stitch by Liz

      2. Isela golbin sititch (background stitch)

      3. Jania how to make a snood

      4. Ellen Cross stitch

      5. Sabrina: how to make a rose pouch 4 hrs her pavilion $20.00 for supplies

      Pot Luck Lunch & Guild Meeting was discussed

      Display does the Guild want to have a display at A&S

      More discussion will come from your new Guild Minister

      Thank you once again from Jocelyn of Rowenwood