books - final day to bid - May 16

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 8:53 PM
      Original post on Facebook:
      For my needlework friends -- books for sale:

      My local EGA chapter had some books donated. Proceeds go to their education fund. I would prefer not to ship these. Delivery at Investiture or A&S or... I will take the best offer made before May 16. Price is what is currently shown as lowest online w/o shipping. HB is Hard Back, SB is Soft Bound. All are in excellent condition.
      1. Santina Levey's Embroideries at Hardwick Hall HB ($63)
      2. Lanto Synge's Antique Needlework 1982 HB ($1)
      3. Jane Lemon's Embroidered Boxes SB 1984 ($1)
      4. Anne Morrell's Techniques of Indian Embroidery SB ($8.95)
      5. Getty's Conservation of Tapestries & Embroideries SB ($5)
      6. Le Tresor Brode de la Cathedrale Du Puy-En-Velay HB ($119)
      7. Ruby Evans Embroidery from Traditional English Patterns HB ($1)
      8. Margaret Beautement Patterns from Peasant Embroidery HB ($3.50)
      9 Huish Samplers and Tapestry Embroideries SB ($1)

      Current bid status:
      coming down to the wire - remember best price before end of day May 16 - tomorrow!!!
      Here are the current standings:
      1. Santina Levey's Embroideries at Hardwick Hall HB - ??
      2. Lanto Synge's Antique Needlework 1982 HB - $5 June
      3. Jane Lemon's Embroidered Boxes SB 1984 - ??
      4. Anne Morrell's Techniques of Indian Embroidery SB ($8.95) - ??
      5. Getty's Conservation of Tapestries & Embroideries SB ($5) - $7 June
      6. Le Tresor Brode de la Cathedrale Du Puy-En-Velay HB ($119) - Kimiko Small??
      7. Ruby Evans Embroidery from Traditional English Patterns HB - $5 June
      8. Margaret Beautement Patterns from Peasant Embroidery HB - $5 Heidi Woordhuis and June - tied
      9 Huish Samplers and Tapestry Embroideries SB - $5 June

      Sharing also on the Needleworkers Guild list. Remember proceeds to the Education Fund.  Thanks!

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
      http://www.bayrose.org