October Crown Guild Meeting

  • tongarii
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      Greetings Needleworkers

      October Crown is a month away and we will have a Guild Meeting.

      How are we doing on our Guild Project?  If you are working on a cap or pouch, please bring your work in progress to the meeting.

      Any questions, please let me know.

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
        Good morning to our intrepid Guild Minister,

        Ah yes the Guild project, guess I had better get on that one, to have
        something to show in October.

        Catherine Lorraine

        On 9/5/2013 6:37 AM, tongarii@... wrote:

        > Greetings Needleworkers
        >
        > October Crown is a month away and we will have a Guild Meeting.
        >
        > How are we doing on our Guild Project? If you are working on a cap or
        > pouch, please bring your work in progress to the meeting.
        >
        > Any questions, please let me know.
        >
        > Jocelyn of Rowenwood
        > Guild Minister

      • tongarii
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013

           If this is posted twice, please forgive.  The new format of Yahoo Groups is taking a bit of getting used to.

          October Crown

          Saturday October 5th at 1pm

          Look for the tent with the Guild Banner, we will have a Guild Meeting.

          If you have anything you like to talk about, let me know to put it on the agenda.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

          Jocelyn of Rowenwood

          Guild Minister

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013
            yes oh lovely Guild Minister, the message posted twice...

            Catherine Lorraine