2135books for "sale"
- May 7, 2014This is posted on my Facebook page - if you want to bid and are not on Facebook send me a message and I'll add your "bid". ThanksFor my needlework friends -- books for sale:
My local EGA chapter had some books donated. Proceeds go to their education fund. I would prefer not to ship these. Delivery at Investiture or A&S or... I will take the best offer made before May 16. Price is what is currently shown as lowest online w/o shipping. HB is Hard Back, SB is Soft Bound. All are in excellent condition.
1. Santina Levey's Embroideries at Hardwick Hall HB ($63)
2. Lanto Synge's Antique Needlework 1982 HB ($1)
3. Jane Lemon's Embroidered Boxes SB 1984 ($1)
4. Anne Morrell's Techniques of Indian Embroidery SB ($8.95)
5. Getty's Conservation of Tapestries & Embroideries SB ($5)
6. Le Tresor Brode de la Cathedrale Du Puy-En-Velay HB ($119)
7. Ruby Evans Embroidery from Traditional English Patterns HB ($1)
8. Margaret Beautement Patterns from Peasant Embroidery HB ($3.50)
9 Huish Samplers and Tapestry Embroideries SB ($1)In Service,
Sabrina de la Bere
"So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."