2131Notice to WK Needleworkers

  • tongarii
    Mar 16, 2014

      Greetings West Kingdom Needleworkers

      I will not be able to attend March Crown and so will hold the Guild meeting at the WK Market Fair April 19th.  I am waiting for more information regarding a location for us.  I’ll forward that information as it is supplied to me.

      I’m looking for volunteers for a Demo at the fair.  I’d like to cover early period to late period embroidery.

      I’ll be doing Blackwork Elizabethan Demo.  Please let me know what you’d like to do.

      I also wish to collect the largess projects you have been working on.  I have already received several but if you have one, please bring it in April or contact me for pick ups.

      Mistress Sabrina has posted up the latest on the Rose Pouches and let me Thank Her for keeping this project on track and to all the Embroiders who have contributed to this wonderful cause.  I know for a fact that these pouches are greatly appreciated.  It’s a very rewarding experience as well.  Please volunteer if you have not done so.

      Mistress Katherine de Langelei is at work on the War Cloak.  The Design has been modified a bit and we all look forward to seeing what she has done.

      A&S will be at Ed Levin this June.  I’d like to have a tract of classes for the event.  Rose Pouches has been offered.  If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact me.

      Now for my news, my husband has retired and after crunching all the numbers we will have to move from the Kingdom.  I will be very sad to move as I have made very dear friends here (cough…Dread Duchess Catherine).  So I will need a replacement and if you are interested in being Guild Minister, please contact me at tongarii at yahoo.com.

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood