2110Guild Meeting This Saturday

  • tongarii
    Oct 4, 2013

      October Crown WK Needleworkers Guild Meeting

      Saturday October 5th at 1pm, weather should be nice this year.

      Look for the day shade with the Guild Banner, we will be behind the Eric Tents,

      Remember to bring a chair and any item(s) for show and tell!  If you have finished your largess item, I'll collect it then, but you do have until April to finish for March Crown next year.

      If you have anything you like to talk about, let me know to put it on the agenda.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood

      Guild Minister