YO, LINDSAY!

  • judia12000
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 4:54 AM
      Lindsay, I received your message, posted immediately back and haven't
      heard from you so you may be right--your e-mail may be on the fritz.

      Sorry to burden everyone else with personal posts but if Lindsay and I don't fix
      our off-digest communications, we'll have to bring all our girl talk to
      Witchwood or, as she and I have discussed, launch a new all-girl Strawbs
      site, tentatively titled "Bitchwood."

      Judi
    • lasorrell1234
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2 1:53 AM
        Yo to you too Judi!

        I did receive two messages from you but haven't been on the computer
        until now, so I'll reply although I know I have DEFINITELY been
        having emails go astray lately. One friend I know has not received
        three emails from me which showed they had been sent. Does this
        happen to other people? I've never experienced this problem before,
        not that I know of anyway.

        'Bout this Bitchwood suggestion, I can assure anyone who's
        interested that Judi's gossip is INFINITELY more interesting than
        mine!

        Mrs. Drudgery

        --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "judia12000" <judia12000@y...>
        wrote:
        > Lindsay, I received your message, posted immediately back and
        haven't
        > heard from you so you may be right--your e-mail may be on the
        fritz.

        > Sorry to burden everyone else with personal posts but if Lindsay
        and I don't fix
        > our off-digest communications, we'll have to bring all our girl
        talk to
        > Witchwood or, as she and I have discussed, launch a new all-girl
        Strawbs
        > site, tentatively titled "Bitchwood."
        >
        > Judi
      • judia12000
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2 4:37 AM
          Most definitely NOT true! Your stuff goes back decades. And anything I've
          picked up is simply the nearly incoherent ramblings of a drunken minstrel.

          Judi

          --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "lasorrell1234" <lasorrell1234@y...>
          wrote:
          > Yo to you too Judi!
          >
          > I did receive two messages from you but haven't been on the computer
          > until now, so I'll reply although I know I have DEFINITELY been
          > having emails go astray lately. One friend I know has not received
          > three emails from me which showed they had been sent. Does this
          > happen to other people? I've never experienced this problem before,
          > not that I know of anyway.
          >
          > 'Bout this Bitchwood suggestion, I can assure anyone who's
          > interested that Judi's gossip is INFINITELY more interesting than
          > mine!
          >
          > Mrs. Drudgery
          >

          > --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "judia12000" <judia12000@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Lindsay, I received your message, posted immediately back and
          > haven't
          > > heard from you so you may be right--your e-mail may be on the
          > fritz.
          > >
          > > Sorry to burden everyone else with personal posts but if Lindsay
          > and I don't fix
          > > our off-digest communications, we'll have to bring all our girl
          > talk to
          > > Witchwood or, as she and I have discussed, launch a new all-girl
          > Strawbs
          > > site, tentatively titled "Bitchwood."
          > >
          > > Judi
        • Dick Greener
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2 5:42 AM
            Ouch, so you "go back decades" do you Lindsay. Now if Claridge had come up
            with that he'd be nursing several fl;shy part injuries by now .....

            Actually, I'm quite fond of Lindsay's gossip, which goes back farther than
            mine!

            DICK

            At 12:37 02/04/2004 -0000, you wrote:
            >Most definitely NOT true! Your stuff goes back decades. And anything I've
            >picked up is simply the nearly incoherent ramblings of a drunken minstrel.
            >
            >Judi
            >
            >--- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "lasorrell1234" <lasorrell1234@y...>
            >wrote:
            >> Yo to you too Judi!
            >>
            >> I did receive two messages from you but haven't been on the computer
            >> until now, so I'll reply although I know I have DEFINITELY been
            >> having emails go astray lately. One friend I know has not received
            >> three emails from me which showed they had been sent. Does this
            >> happen to other people? I've never experienced this problem before,
            >> not that I know of anyway.
            >>
            >> 'Bout this Bitchwood suggestion, I can assure anyone who's
            >> interested that Judi's gossip is INFINITELY more interesting than
            >> mine!
            >>
            >> Mrs. Drudgery

            DICK GREENER - dgreener@...
            STRAWBSWEB - www.strawbsweb.co.uk
            "You'll scarcely believe all the pleasures inside"
          • lasorrell1234
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2 7:00 AM
              And what makes you think you're fleshy bits are safe Mr. Greener??!!

              Even the Spanish Inquisition wouldn't get any seriously interesting
              gossip out of me, my lips are sealed for eternity. Not that I've
              got any, of course. And what has happened to Monsieur Claridge? Is
              he still practising, or is he ok now? (Dentistry I mean).

              Lindsay

              --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, Dick Greener <dgreener@n...> wrote:
              > Ouch, so you "go back decades" do you Lindsay. Now if Claridge
              had come up
              > with that he'd be nursing several fl;shy part injuries by now .....
              >
              > Actually, I'm quite fond of Lindsay's gossip, which goes back
              farther than
              > mine!
              >
              > DICK
              >
              > At 12:37 02/04/2004 -0000, you wrote:
              > >Most definitely NOT true! Your stuff goes back decades. And
              anything I've
              > >picked up is simply the nearly incoherent ramblings of a drunken
              minstrel.

              > >Judi
              > >
              > >--- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "lasorrell1234"
              <lasorrell1234@y...>
              > >wrote:
              > >> Yo to you too Judi!
              > >>
              > >> I did receive two messages from you but haven't been on the
              computer
              > >> until now, so I'll reply although I know I have DEFINITELY been
              > >> having emails go astray lately. One friend I know has not
              received
              > >> three emails from me which showed they had been sent. Does
              this
              > >> happen to other people? I've never experienced this problem
              before,
              > >> not that I know of anyway.
              > >>
              > >> 'Bout this Bitchwood suggestion, I can assure anyone who's
              > >> interested that Judi's gossip is INFINITELY more interesting
              than
              > >> mine!
              > >>
              > >> Mrs. Drudgery
              >
              > DICK GREENER - dgreener@n...
              > STRAWBSWEB - www.strawbsweb.co.uk
              > "You'll scarcely believe all the pleasures inside"
            • Adrian the Rock
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2 9:31 AM
                Lindsay wrote:

                >Even the Spanish Inquisition wouldn't get any seriously interesting
                >gossip out of me...

                NOBODY EXPECTS ANY SERIOUS GOSSIP OUT OF YOU!!! :) :) :)

                ..oh dea, start again... :(

                NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

                POKE her ...... with the SOFT CUHSIONS! :) :) :)

                Keep shining
                Adie

                "Thou art God!" - Robert Heinlein
                Adrian the Rock <http://www.roscalen.com>
                Nottingham and Horsham, Sussex <adrian@...>
              • dslichter
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2 11:26 AM
                  At first I thought this was the usual spam (grow a bigger member, uh ship, or a bigger boob, uh tube). But now we seem to be into the porn side, (fleshy parts indeed!)
                  It does seem that Witchwood is degenerating in a slease pit, (drunken fist fights and porn emails). Where will it all end?!
                  Personally, I want to be at that private concert for the pope. Can you tell me where I can get a ticket?
                  Yours, David the Saintly
                  And what makes you think you're fleshy bits are safe Mr. Greener??!!

                  Even the Spanish Inquisition wouldn't get any seriously interesting
                  gossip out of me, my lips are sealed for eternity. Not that I've
                  got any, of course. And what has happened to Monsieur Claridge? Is
                  he still practising, or is he ok now? (Dentistry I mean).

                  Lindsay

                  --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, Dick Greener <dgreener@n...> wrote:
                  > Ouch, so you "go back decades" do you Lindsay. Now if Claridge
                  had come up
                  > with that he'd be nursing several fl;shy part injuries by now .....
                  >
                  > Actually, I'm quite fond of Lindsay's gossip, which goes back
                  farther than
                  > mine!
                  >
                  > DICK
                  >
                  > At 12:37 02/04/2004 -0000, you wrote:
                  > >Most definitely NOT true! Your stuff goes back decades. And
                  anything I've
                  > >picked up is simply the nearly incoherent ramblings of a drunken
                  minstrel.

                  > >Judi
                  > >
                  > >--- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "lasorrell1234"
                  <lasorrell1234@y...>
                  > >wrote:
                  > >> Yo to you too Judi!
                  > >>
                  > >> I did receive two messages from you but haven't been on the
                  computer
                  > >> until now, so I'll reply although I know I have DEFINITELY been
                  > >> having emails go astray lately. One friend I know has not
                  received
                  > >> three emails from me which showed they had been sent. Does
                  this
                  > >> happen to other people? I've never experienced this problem
                  before,
                  > >> not that I know of anyway.
                  > >>
                  > >> 'Bout this Bitchwood suggestion, I can assure anyone who's
                  > >> interested that Judi's gossip is INFINITELY more interesting
                  than
                  > >> mine!
                  > >>
                  > >> Mrs. Drudgery
                  >
                  > DICK GREENER - dgreener@n...
                  > STRAWBSWEB - www.strawbsweb.co.uk
                  > "You'll scarcely believe all the pleasures inside"

                  StrawbsWeb: http://www.strawbsweb.co.uk

                  For daily digests only, blank email to witchwood-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  <BR>
                  Witchwood does not accommodate any discussion regarding the pirating of copyrighted and commercially available music.<BR>
                  <BR>

                • lasorrell1234
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 3 1:27 AM
                    David, you have an unsaintly mind. I was referring to the fleshy
                    parts Dick has in common with Hud and Rod Demick.

                    Lindsay

                    --- In Witchwood@yahoogroups.com, "dslichter" <dslichter@h...> wrote:
                    > At first I thought this was the usual spam (grow a bigger member,
                    uh ship, or a bigger boob, uh tube). But now we seem to be into the
                    porn side, (fleshy parts indeed!)
                    > It does seem that Witchwood is degenerating in a slease pit,
                    (drunken fist fights and porn emails). Where will it all end?!
                    > Personally, I want to be at that private concert for the pope. Can
                    you tell me where I can get a ticket?
                    > Yours, David the Saintly
                  • dslichter
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 3 2:11 AM
                      Mois?! Unsaintly? No, tell me it isn't so! I have only the cleanest, purest thoughts. Why, I would never, ever, even conceive...
                      Oh, damn, my beer glass is empty. Gotta go now!