Re: [Witchwood] Wicthwood is not a market place

  • Chris Rickert
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 1, 2003
      You know Steve, I believe that the best thing to do in this situation,
      since it leaves so much grey area that could deliver unfavorable
      actions, should just be overall prohibited.....or at the very least,
      done on the off-topic list! I think it's better to keep the discussion
      group specifically for what it is meant, and leave it at that!
      -Chris

      http://shopnow.netscape.com/

    • Alan Jameson
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 3, 2003
        Does that mean it's not for sale anymore then? ;-)
        From:-
        Al Jameson
        Barnsley,
        The Heart of Yorkshire