Introduction

  • quadpalace@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hello Strawbs Fans, My name is Steve a.k.a. Quad from the U.S. signing
      on for the first time.

      I am a big fan since their beginning (Yes - I am an old guy... 47...but
      I still can rock).

      I have every CD that has been released so far, including the latest...
      Dragonfly, Live at Chiswick and The Strawbs.

      All three are killers and "Must Haves" for any Strawbs fan.

      Now there are only 2 titles left... No Madness and Two Weeks Last
      Summer.

      And they will be released within the next year...

      Any feedback or questions concerning the Strawbs are welcome... Feel
      free to check out my band's website below... Take Care

      STEVE SIERS a.k.a. QUAD from the Space/Prog Bands COSMIC TESTICLES and
      SCIENCE FRICTION c/o SCIENCE FRICTION MUSIC® www.scifrimusic.com
    • Steve Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
        Steve,
        You seems to know that TWLS and Nomadness are going to be released -
        is this for real. Wakeman can't get his A&M albums released, how are
        Strawbs going to manage it - and HudsonFord for that matter?
        Cheers
        Steve Young
        Norwich UK

        --- In Witchwood@egroups.com, quadpalace@w... wrote:
        > Hello Strawbs Fans, My name is Steve a.k.a. Quad from the U.S.
        signing
        > on for the first time.
        >
        > I am a big fan since their beginning (Yes - I am an old guy...
        47...but
        > I still can rock).
        >
        > I have every CD that has been released so far, including the
        latest...
        > Dragonfly, Live at Chiswick and The Strawbs.
        >
        > All three are killers and "Must Haves" for any Strawbs fan.
        >
        > Now there are only 2 titles left... No Madness and Two Weeks Last
        > Summer.
        >
        > And they will be released within the next year...
        >
        > Any feedback or questions concerning the Strawbs are welcome... Feel
        > free to check out my band's website below... Take Care
        >
        > STEVE SIERS a.k.a. QUAD from the Space/Prog Bands COSMIC TESTICLES
        and
        > SCIENCE FRICTION c/o SCIENCE FRICTION MUSIC® www.scifrimusic.com
      • Paco Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
          Hello,

          On of the happiest things that could have happened to me im my
          returning from holidays is to see this new group announced in the
          strawbs web. My name is Paco Fox. I don´t know either if I´m
          the only
          strawbs fan in Spain or the youngest. I´m 25 years old and I first
          was introduced to The Strawbs thanks to a bootleg I bought for less
          than 2 pounds! I had read it was a folk rock group, so I decided to
          give them a try. You know, when I listened to Down by the sea, I
          almost cried of joy. Over the past 3 years I´ve been slowly
          completing my collection. I has been difficult to find the CD´s in
          Madrid, but now I have them all.

          I can´t talk about this marvellous group with almost anybody (I
          only
          have two friends who like prog, and they are on the canterbury/metal
          side, so the don´t quite like it)... Until today.