Pagans in the Pub Melbourne

  • J D'Andrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      MM

      Can someone please tell me the topic of the Pagans in the
      Pub in Melbourne on Saturday ?

      Thanks

      BB
      Forest
    • Pepper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        The last information I have is for June. The list I was given only had 6 months worth on it. Was another handed around at the last Pagans? Did anyone get it? I must have missed it.

        Are you going on Saturday, Forest? If you find out the topics, can you please let me know.

        Cheers!

        Pepper
        MM

        Can someone please tell me the topic of the Pagans in the
        Pub in Melbourne on Saturday ?

        Thanks

        BB
        Forest

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        The WitchesWorkshop egroup holds the expectation
        that a tolerant and respectful dialogue be strived
        for in our communication with other pagans, witches
        magicians, et al. Members are encouraged to
        challenge anyone not adhering to these principles
        and to notify the list-owners. ozpagan@...

        OzPagan - exploring the psychic experience
        http://www.ozpagan.com
        Replies to: WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
      • J D'Andrea
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          At 17:29 1/07/2002 +1000, you wrote:

          Hi Pepper,

          I hope to be going on Saturday, but I haven't got a list past June
          either! Hopefully Colin is about somewhere and will let us
          know the topic ! You there Colin?

          I wasn't at the last meeting so don't know if a new list was
          given out.

          >Are you going on Saturday, Forest? If you find out the topics, can you
          >please let me know.

          Certainly will, if I find out.

          BB
          Forest