crocodiles?

  • Tannita
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 3:31 PM
      Merry meet,
      Just curious, what town are you in and how are you going about the bilabong
      and crocodile population.
      I used to live in the top end of the Northern Territory, and crocodiles were
      very much a part of everyday life in the bush.
      Blessed Be,
      Tannita

      Coven Of The Dragon Court
    • Tricia Cooney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Hi,

        I'm in Sydney and am working on a Children's Obstacle course "adventure'
        game for festivals - they have to run through the rainforest tunnels,
        rescue the (inflatable) platypus run with it over the (stuffed canvas)
        crocodiles, put it in the billabong, toss the lizard eggs in the black
        stump and reach the finish line before the other team. Did I mention
        they were all dressed as lizards? We're making all of this by next week,
        therefore the rush.

        I must mention tha no animals are harmed in the course of this game!!

        Hmm, "Coven of the Dragon Court " - you should have seen what we did
        with a Dragon Castle theme,

        blessings,

        Tricia