Elysium

  • Sandra D
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      I have some news which I would like to share and also invite people to
      contact me if they would like to be part of it.

      I am opening a new shop to be called Elysium in the Sth East suburbs.. I am
      very excited about this as I have been dreaming about it for quite a few
      years now.

      The grand plan is to open around the 7th June with a big bang and I am
      hoping many of you will come to support the big day! If you drum or fire
      twirl or belly dance and would like to help make the opening spectacular, I
      would love to hear from you.

      I am also looking for people who are interested in running workshops, giving
      readings, Reiki, aromatherapy, meditations, Kinesiology, masage, artisans,
      ritual, wicca and witchcraft workshops etc. If you have been looking for an
      outlet for your talent please contact me off list sandra@...

      Hugs
      Sandra

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those
      who cannot fly." F. Nietzsche
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wyrd Spyders Creating
      http://www.wyrdspyder.com
      ICQ: 20622128
    • Sandra D
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2001
        Sorry for the confusion, Elysium will be in the Sth East suburbs of
        Melbourne.

        Thanks to all those people who responded and who I have confused thoroughly
        by not including the state.

        Sandra

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2001
          MM Sandra!