Reminder - Masked Midsummer Solstice Ball Melbourne

  • WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000

      Masked Midsummer Solstice Ball Melbourne

      Date: Friday, December 15, 2000
      Time: 7:30PM - 1:30AM EST (GMT+11:00)

      Magikal Mythikal Masked Midsummer Solstice Ball at Montsalvat in
      Melbourne. Special guests are Wendy Rule and Spiral Dance.
      Tickets sold Exclusively through Esoteric Bookshop in Hawthorn.
      Tickets on sale in June. http://www.wyrdspyder.com/dates.htm
    • WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000

        Masked Midsummer Solstice Ball Melbourne