Beltane Celebrations

  • Katherine Cunningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Merry Meet all

      I would like to invite the Melbourne Pagans to a Beltane gathering
      here in my home, in Monbulk.

      There will be a lovely group ritual at approx. 9pm. Children are
      welcome, and there will be lots of partying afterwards... in "the
      shed" for those that know...lol

      Please bring a plate to share with all, and dress as you feel most
      fit to celebrate the Gods return to the Goddess!!!

      There is a request for $5 per adult, to cover costs of sound and
      lighting.

      If you can come, and would like further details, like where in
      Monbulk, please email me off list.

      Blessed Beltane to one and all...

      Katherine.

      Witchcraft is a Religion of Poetry not Theology.
    • Katherine Cunningham
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        mmmmmmmm sorry all... I forgot the date for this wondorous occasion,
        that is the 4th of November, this Saturday, sorry for the short
        notice, but to tell the truth I forgot to do the postings....

        Hope to see those that can make it...

        Katherine.

        --- In WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com, "Katherine Cunningham" <living-